DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

I hear ya, blizzard conditions tomorrow/Saturday with 25-40 below windchilll following, but supposed to be back up around 30 degrees next week.

Canceled my Amazon Prime oct 4th this morning. Placed a Newegg order on Dec 9th. Still in verification. Hopefully next week I will see some movement. Got all my eggs in one basket with newegg. Think it was best thing to do to finally end this 2-3 months wait

I also gave up on Amazon

There is an extra FlyMore that I returned (cancelled order that they tried to deliver) to NewEgg... from LosAngeles warehouse..

I just bumped someone up in line. Lol

Newegg contacted DJI about my 12/8 order for an update. They replied:

-------
"This is a preorder.
We expect to ship out Mavic orders near 5th January, 2017. It has been advised on our store page.
We will arrange shipment as soon as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated."
-------

Hopefully they are just being conservative.

Yeah, mine said the same thing when I ordered (both times)

Latest ones I ordered on Dec 2 and they're probably going to be here tomorrow (2 x flymore). Originally said it'd be Jan 1

First ones I bought I ordered Thanksgiving day and I had gotten them and sold them before Dec 1, so yeah, Newegg is doing pretty good for me

Apple I ordered fly less Nov 14th and got it Dec 12th. Better than DJI direct but not nearly as fast as Newegg

Last edited:

-------
"This is a preorder.
We expect to ship out Mavic orders near 5th January, 2017. It has been advised on our store page.
We will arrange shipment as soon as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated."
-------

You just placed your order on 12/8 with a promised ship date of 1/5 and yet you are still contacting them for shipping updates? With the abundance of useful information available in this thread? Lol good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

-------
"This is a preorder.
-------

Good chance it will ship out next week based on previous orders/dates.

They will always quote the advised ship date. But they are (so far) about 2 weeks ahead.

Told me mine (a lot of us) would ship on 1/1 (12/2 order), it shipped WED 12/14.

I'd like to think my Tuesday email pleading with them to ship, and telling them they were stuck on 12/1 orders, is what got all the orders moving. I emailed them during the day, and early the next morning instead of getting the same "Will ship 1/1/17" reply, I got "This has shipped." About 10 minutes after the invoice email. Yeah, that was me. You are all welcome ;) (kidding)

Reactions: Bobaloo
They will always quote the advised ship date. But they are (so far) about 2 weeks ahead.

Told me mine (a lot of us) would ship on 1/1 (12/2 order), it shipped WED 12/14.

I'd like to think my Tuesday email pleading with them to ship, and telling them they were stuck on 12/1 orders, is what got all the orders moving. I emailed them during the day, and early the next morning instead of getting the same "Will ship 1/1/17" reply, I got "This has shipped." About 10 minutes after the invoice email. Yeah, that was me. You are all welcome ;) (kidding)

Thank you. :rolleyes:

Reactions: HeliFreak
You just placed your order on 12/8 with a promised ship date of 1/5 and yet you are still contacting them for shipping updates? With the abundance of useful information available in this thread? Lol good luck!

The Newegg rep offered to ask them so I said sure. The information here has shown newegg is shipping well ahead of estimates. Since I'll be leaving town for the holiday I was trying to get an idea if it was going to be shipped while I was gone.

Same thing I did! I crossed my fingers that sending a pestering email would move them along.

Here's my email if you want to laugh a little:

"DO NOT CANCEL ORDER AUTOMATICALLY!!!
DJI is the BEST!!!!!! LONG LIVE DJI!!!!
(have to butter them up a little)
PLEASE SHIP 12/2 orders.
Newegg Orders for 12/2 are stalled. My original order for 11/14 was cancelled automatically because zip code on billing was wrong. Could not correct, tried.
This order placed 12/2, verification ok. Desperately waiting to review this product."

Their reply 12 hours later:

"Order has been shipped out by FEDEX 628580064365.
Thanks."

I tried to cancel my order the day before it shipped--they told me to refuse delivery if I didn't want it and they'd refund me, lol

Here's my email if you want to laugh a little:

"DO NOT CANCEL ORDER AUTOMATICALLY!!!
DJI is the BEST!!!!!! LONG LIVE DJI!!!!
(have to butter them up a little)
PLEASE SHIP 12/2 orders.
Newegg Orders for 12/2 are stalled. My original order for 11/14 was cancelled automatically because zip code on billing was wrong. Could not correct, tried.
This order placed 12/2, verification ok. Desperately waiting to review this product."

Their reply 12 hours later:

"Order has been shipped out by FEDEX 628580064365.
Thanks."

You win, that was great. Might have been good timing?

So my Flyless is still in Hong Kong per my tracking information. Per this thread it seems like everyone was getting delivered a day earlier than what the tracking told them. My delivery is set for Monday. What are tomorrow's chances?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead