DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Yesterday afternoon I sent a cancellation email to the address I posted earlier in this thread. This morning I received two emails from Newegg confirming cancellation.

Yesterday afternoon I sent a cancellation email to the address I posted earlier in this thread. This morning I received two emails from Newegg confirming cancellation.
They told me over the phone since it is being shipped and charged on your card by DJI that you need DJI's comfirmation not Neweggs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

So newegg hasn't cancelled mine or sent me the shipping date is 12/15. Not sure what that means but is anyone else on the same boat?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

So newegg hasn't cancelled mine or sent me the shipping date is 12/15. Not sure what that means but is anyone else on the same boat?

After the forum post they probably lost count of the orders.You will not see it on Dec 15th either so don't hope to.DJI are a lying scumbag company!

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Ian Grant
I was on the Newegg site last night and saw the Mavic Pro fly less package was in stock and shipping within 4-10 days. I used Apple Pay to nab it quickly, then contacted Newegg customer service to be sure. They said it was a Marketplace Order and because the sale went through, it should ship between 1-3 days. I asked if I could get expedited shipping and they sent me the email and phone number of a DJI employee.

This morning I received the following reply:
04bd572ea06ea49965d68fee7e2e342d.jpg

How can Newegg and DJI do business like this? I am canceling my order & will no longer do business with Newegg nor DJI directly. I really hope a better company comes along and starts making a competitive product soon.

I was on the Newegg site last night and saw the Mavic Pro fly less package was in stock and shipping within 4-10 days. I used Apple Pay to nab it quickly, then contacted Newegg customer service to be sure. They said it was a Marketplace Order and because the sale went through, it should ship between 1-3 days. I asked if I could get expedited shipping and they sent me the email and phone number of a DJI employee.

This morning I received the following reply:
04bd572ea06ea49965d68fee7e2e342d.jpg

How can Newegg and DJI do business like this? I am canceling my order & will no longer do business with Newegg nor DJI directly. I really hope a better company comes along and starts making a competitive product soon.

Holy crap, they're doing it again lol.

On a sidenote, I cancelled my Mavic order from new egg, so hopefully it'll move someone up closer. The order was from the 31st by the way.

Holy crap, they're doing it again lol.

On a sidenote, I cancelled my Mavic order from new egg, so hopefully it'll move someone up closer. The order was from the 31st by the way.
I'm sure it was never a mistake. It was a way to generate sales.. promise now, apologize later....

I'm sure it was never a mistake. It was a way to generate sales.. promise now, apologize later....
after seeing another round of this behavior I cancelled my order...once is a "glitch"...twice strikes me as a marketing/sales scam

Right now newegg shows the correct info. It shows shipping 12/15.

Taking any luck I can get... Ordered from Koozam/Amazon on Oct 2nd. If newegg comes through I still may get that before Koozam... very sad.
Yeah, I got screwed by EZ Electronics on Amazon

Yeah, I got screwed by EZ Electronics on Amazon
I think the screwing probably came from DJI... Someone in their production department had absolutely NO idea how the Mavic was going to literally fly off the shelves like this. I bet someone was thinking they may sell something like 5000 units in the first week and they probably sold 20,000...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet