DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Where did you see the first 50 info at?:eek:

It said it in orange right before the Dec. 15th shipping date. Same spot that the Dec. 30th is in now. The current new date does not state that this time. But I do believe it will sell out again and a new further out date made.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Thanks, me as well! Will have some props and a battery. Approaching a 2 month wait on the Mavic

Thx for the heads up. Got some batteries too! Looks like the secondary market for batts is gonna go bust.

Actually DJI's site has them with 5-7 days shipping too.

Just ordered a battery to compliment my Flymore package, which I got from Newegg on Monday. Interesting thing I noticed about shipping costs. Batteries and Mavic packages are shipped at no cost, but props, gimbal guard have a $15.00 shipping cost. Guess that's the advantage of volume shipping.

I'm taking a big gamble on these NE batteries. I ordered them on Wed to be delivered to my vacation property in TN. No one is there to receive them until I get there on 11/28. We'll only be there until 12/14. So, the shipping has to thread a pretty small needle. I chatted with NE support, and they said they have no way of telling where the batteries are coming from (whether US or CN stock), nor when they will ship. The fact that they already hit my CC tells me wherever they are, they are in stock, and they will likely ship within the next few days. That would be perfect. I'd hate for them to get to the house before/after our stay - as they'll have to go back to sender (if signature is required).

If you go in and try to order say 100 it will tell you how many are available. It seems to be around 50 based on the #'s I was seeing. Said something like 44 right after they showed up again

So under the flymore packages at newegg, DJI states (in stock) but delivers by 12/30. Beachcamera says in stock w/ no delivery date. Is everyone purchasing from DJI? Or is anyone rolling the dice with beach camera?

I'd roll the dice with newegg first
well i ordered thru newegg, but they only provided 2 marketplace sellers. DJI and beachcamera. Are you saying that Newegg actually carries them as well (must be sold out right now if not listed)

Dji via newegg has the best delivery record so far. Check out the "who will get their Mavic first" thread. The first post has a delivery spreadsheet by vendor

Newegg just cancelled my order via beachcamera flymore bundle. Called saying they received a few units but went live on the website when it shouldnt have. Guess i shoulda stuff with DJI on newegg marketplace..

Hey byeehaaw, I went on newegg a couple hours ago and they had fly more bundle available through beachcamera. I ordered one and got email conformation, hope it doesn't get canceled

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Fly more combo showing available again. I think they're just switching the status every couple of hours just to f$&ck with us lol

Reactions: duelingglove
Dji via newegg has the best delivery record so far. Check out the "who will get their Mavic first" thread. The first post has a delivery spreadsheet by vendor

I just ordered from Newegg via DJI. shipping date is December 30 far better than the order I placed on eBay with no timeframe what so ever. Ordered Oct 17

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just ordered from Newegg via DJI. shipping date is December 30 far better than the order I placed on eBay with no timeframe what so ever. Ordered Oct 17

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I think that just about anyone that order on eBay or Amazon via a 3rd party vendor is ******. I had 3 EARLY Amazon orders that I go screwed on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman