DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Highly doubt it's a glitch. Credit card shows the charge. I have seen a lot of chatter on the Best Buy post as well. I think they are finally catching up with demand.

On a side note, Newegg is showing both models sold out. Las I checked inventory last night there were 170 units combined. I have been tracking inventory daily and for the past 5 days units have been moving slow and then today bam 170 gone. Strange...

Good to know.

I haven't gotten a tracking # yet so didn't know they were actually moving

Something appears to be messed up though with newegg and shipments. I know 2 people who ordered flymore package a few weeks ago when the glitch occurred showing in stock again, they cancelled orders after newegg emailed out saying it was error and now they have shipping notices from fed ex but no charges or open orders with new egg website..will be interesting to see if they receive for free Monday

Okay okay enough of the Fly Mores shipping updates any regular Mavics ship from orders Nov 12-14? XD

I have a regular mavic order that I placed on 11/17 and another placed 11/24 (took advantage of 5% off promo). No updated on those. I really hope these ship soon but seeing all these fly more shipping today I'm confident that the regular ones will soon follow.

Fly more ordered on 11/10. ETA Monday! FedEx showing it left china this morning! Thank you Newegg..... canceled a Amazon order and a eBay order. Both telling me my order got pushed back 5-7 more weeks after waiting for about 2.
Good luck everyone!

Fly More Combo here ordered on 11/12. I have not received an email or tracking number from Newegg yet, however I have a pending charge on my credit card and newegg order history now shows as shipped!

**EDIT**

Newegg order history has FedEx tracking number posted (missed this the first time around). Scheduled delivery for 12/5 as well! :)

Just got the payment charged email from newegg.

Same here. I received a text from my credit card followed by the email from newegg about 10 minutes later.
This is so exciting, it really happening!

Time to cancel my Adorama order from Oct 14.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

My Nov. 19 order from NewEgg for a Fly More Combo shipped and charged today! Had it as a backup order.
Now I have to go cancel my original Nov. 1 order from the other online retailer which I think is still several weeks away from shipping.

Reactions: kenny d
RATS! FDX5986 departed at 22:55 local time. The DJI package didn't make the flight for some reason. Shows still sitting in Lantau Island (which is the HKG airport).

NUTS! I was really hoping it might get here tomorrow instead of Monday since FDX5986 HKG-MEM gets in at ~23:00 -- more than enough time to catch the early morning flight to my city. Rats.

But... they always said Monday.... so Monday it is....

My Nov. 19 order from NewEgg for a Fly More Combo shipped and charged today! Had it as a backup order.
Now I have to go cancel my original Nov. 1 order from the other online retailer which I think is still several weeks away from shipping.

Only Fly More so far? I ordered regular $999 on Nov. 20th, no updates yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

No updates yet on the regular. Ordered 11/17 and 11/24. Really hoping these ship next.

RATS! FDX5986 departed at 22:55 local time. The DJI package didn't make the flight for some reason. Shows still sitting in Lantau Island (which is the HKG airport).

NUTS! I was really hoping it might get here tomorrow instead of Monday since FDX5986 HKG-MEM gets in at ~23:00 -- more than enough time to catch the early morning flight to my city. Rats.

But... they always said Monday.... so Monday it is....

Darn. I was hoping the same thing. And unfortunately the package is marked as weekday delivery, so no chance of a Saturday delivery either.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mupps64