LAST LOCATION: LANTAU ISLAND HK
LATEST ACTIVITY: In transit
CARRIER, SERVICE TYPE: FEDEX, FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution
WEIGHT: 9.7 lbs / 4.4 kgs
LOCATION DATE / TIME ACTIVITY
LANTAU ISLAND HK Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:48 PM In transit
LANTAU ISLAND HK Thursday, December 1, 2016 7:53 PM In transit
SHENZHEN CN Thursday, December 1, 2016 12:27 PM Left FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN Thursday, December 1, 2016 12:23 PM International shipment release - Import
SHENZHEN CN Thursday, December 1, 2016 10:50 AM Clearance in progress
SHENZHEN CN Thursday, December 1, 2016 10:50 AM Clearance in progress
SHENZHEN CN Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:49 PM At FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN Wednesday, November 30, 2016 9:12 PM Picked up
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 5:43 AM

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Delivery est is for Monday [emoji120][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

I just want to give a shout out to this Forum and you great people that steered me in the right direction of ordering from Newegg giving me the heads up and now it looks like my Mavic is on the way. I'm so grateful that I was able to cancel my eBay order which was still many weeks from being for filled so once again thank you to the Mavic forum and you great people!

I just want to give a shout out to this Forum and you great people that steered me in the right direction of ordering from Newegg giving me the heads up and now it looks like my Mavic is on the way. I'm so grateful that I was able to cancel my eBay order which was still many weeks from being for filled so once again thank you to the Mavic forum and you great people!

I agree.

I just put in another order for a flymore. Lets see if it beats my fly less. If it does I'll just send back the fly less and two batteries I ordered on the 28th.

I ordered a fly less today too. Hopefully since they banged out a bunch of flymores, theyll catch up hopefully on the flyless next! Altho... probably more profitable to sell the bundles..

I ordered a fly less today too. Hopefully since they banged out a bunch of flymores, theyll catch up hopefully on the flyless next! Altho... probably more profitable to sell the bundles..
Profits aside.

Think of it this way -
For every Mavic Pro ready to be shipped - a Fly More Box generates 30% sales $'s in the quarter. CFO is jumping up and down yelling - ship more Fly More Boxes - RFN!

Profits aside.

Think of it this way -
For every Mavic Pro ready to be shipped - a Fly More Box generates 30% sales $'s in the quarter. CFO is jumping up and down yelling - ship more Fly More Boxes - RFN!

I MUST RESIST THE URGE :(

RATS! FDX5986 departed at 22:55 local time. The DJI package didn't make the flight for some reason. Shows still sitting in Lantau Island (which is the HKG airport).

NUTS! I was really hoping it might get here tomorrow instead of Monday since FDX5986 HKG-MEM gets in at ~23:00 -- more than enough time to catch the early morning flight to my city. Rats.

But... they always said Monday.... so Monday it is....

It seams that a person over on the order tracking thread is saying the double scan at LANTAU ISLAND HK acts as a arrival scan to the airport and departure scan to the plane. What do you think about that? It maybe plausible...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Profits aside.

Think of it this way -
Yup. If you have to pick one or the other, you ship the one that represents more revenue unless it's totally ****** profit % for some reason, which I'm sure it isn't

Do they charge the credit cards long before shipping? (similar to DJI?) Or do they only charge the cards once they are getting ready to ship?

I just got the email that my payment was authorized so I'm wondering if it may ship in a few days?

When I got the "payment charged" email mine shipped within 24 hours. Prior to that I had initially received a "payment authorized" email, and that just meant they had done a pre-authorization and put me in line, it did NOT ship then

When I got the "payment charged" email mine shipped within 24 hours. Prior to that I had initially received a "payment authorized" email, and that just meant they had done a pre-authorization and put me in line, it did NOT ship then

Bummer. Thought I might have gotten lucky but I've only gotten the authorized. Thanks!

Is it true? It says most customers receive theirs within 4 to 10 business days!? But under the title of the item it says orders will be shipped out on January 1?

Is it true? It says most customers receive theirs within 4 to 10 business days!? But under the title of the item it says orders will be shipped out on January 1?

I seems to be true for me at least. I ordered it the November 25th late in the evening and will receive it December 5th.

I just got an e-mail this am saying that it shipped with a tracking number, but if I track it it still says "packing" on the newegg site with no info from fedex linked to the tracking number. Anyone know how long it usually takes to update with a delivery estimate once you get the tracking number?

Ordered Nov 23rd, scheduled to receive it by 12/5 (have tracking info and it's on the way)

I don't think 4-10 days is still realistic but I do think people ordering now will get it sometime in December.

I just got an e-mail this am saying that it shipped with a tracking number, but if I track it it still says "packing" on the newegg site with no info from fedex linked to the tracking number. Anyone know how long it usually takes to update with a delivery estimate once you get the tracking number?
You should get a fedex shipping notification in the next 24 hours that will give you the tracking #

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas