DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

FedEx just knocked on my door and I signed for it. 945cst. Newegg order on 11/24. Fly more package. Now to list on eBay lol jk.

They may be trying the ol five finger discount

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

FedEx told me the driver put notes into the system saying the road to my house was blocked off and he could not access the house. I live in a brand new neighborhood and they are doing construction on the house next door....I'm assuming thats why he was unable to attempt delivery :(

Those of you that had yours delivered today, can you tell me what local time you received the "out for delivery", and what time it actually showed up at your door? I'm on PST and want to prepare my time accordingly.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

From my experience UPS and FedEx deliver to your house the same time for every package.

FedEx told me the driver put notes into the system saying the road to my house was blocked off and he could not access the house. I live in a brand new neighborhood and they are doing construction on the house next door....I'm assuming thats why he was unable to attempt delivery :(

Looks like you will be going to the local FEDEX receiving station to get your Mavic. Not the worst thing in my case, it's on the way home from work, not sure about your situation.

Looks like you will be going to the local FEDEX receiving station to get your Mavic. Not the worst thing in my case, it's on the way home from work, not sure about your situation.

Slightly out of the way, but it is located on the same side of town I live and work in so it's not the end of the world. The FedEx customer service rep told me she would notify the ship center so they can pull the package when the driver returns and have it ready for pickup today.

Now I'm not so sure that I'll be getting mine this morning. It's 9:10 Seattle time, and the tracking still says "At Local FedEx facility". Would have thought it would be out for delivery by now if it was going to make it here this morning.

EDIT: just changed to "On Vehicle for Delivery". Though the time of the change says 8:40, so it appears that there's a delay from them scanning the shipment and it getting posted to the website.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: sam2428
You just have to like this..... Took the Fly More guts out of the shipping box and the cat immediately got in.......
View attachment 1864
Ya gotta love cats, used to love reading the Sunday morning newspaper with my cat. Or I should say, trying to read the Sunday paper, she used to lay down on the Sunday paper the minute you turned the page. Any box, forget about it, they are in it in a flash. Beautiful cat btw.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_