DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

My Mavic just arrived, 11:01 PST. Too bad that I have to run off to work now and can't play with it a bit. I will plug the batteries and controller into the charger though so everything is ready when I get home this evening.
f0a80c8d1e0ab684bc7d7f0fa6fd8092.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Wonder what the delay is for the fly less. Maybe they received a lot more orders for that one and they still haven't been able to catch up?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Add 100 to your cart and it will say insufficient quantity an update the amount in your cart to however many they have left

ok, thanks for that. care to add anymore info?
Why would yours ship right away when people from new egg who have ordered in November don't even have their's shipped yet. New egg only lets you order when it shows stock.

No. No one really knows when it will ship, all we can say is lately it's taken 7-10 days for them to ship...

7-10 days is way faster than 1/1/17. Nice, thanks for the info. Unfortunately i'm not able to get on this forum very often.

7-10 days is way faster than 1/1/17. Nice, thanks for the info. Unfortunately i'm not able to get on this forum very often.
7-10 days would be awesome unfortunately I have been waiting for since November 17th for my non-combo orders to ship :(

Why would yours ship right away when people from new egg who have ordered in November don't even have their's shipped yet. New egg only lets you order when it shows stock.

Just to clarify it is not New Egg that is shipping anything when you order the Mavic through them....all orders are processed and delivered by DJI directly....DJI does not necessarily go in chronological order as evidence in multiple threads.

I dont think 7-10 days is very accurate...it is more just luck. However, I think the newegg sales have been the most organized and have consistently been shipped sooner than the advertised ship date. My guess is that all the non-fly more combo orders will ship by next week.

If you order today, they will likely be able to ship sooner than 1/1/17 however there are a lot of holidays coming up so even if they ship the package might take longer in transit.

My order was shipped about 18 days after I placed it....but there were others who placed orders a week and a half after me and were able to make the same shipping allotment. Point is that if you order now, it will probably still be closer to 1/1 and maybe sooner. You could also wait a week or 2 and probably still get it in the same window if the allotment doesn't sell out.

*EDIT*

There is a difference between shipping windows for the combo and non-combo. And that no one knows which will ship first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas