DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

I ordered a Fly Less/Base MP on Amazon on 9/30 and just got a confirmation email that it will ship soon, on 12/5 for delivery on 12/7. Previous delivery date before was 1/17/17.

I still have a NewEgg and Apple Store pre-order, so I'm going to hold off canceling until I get a tracking number.

Order mine 11/10
12/1 got email with ETA for 12/5
12/2 got email from FedEx Mavic is out in town for delivery. I was like WTF?
12/2 5pm CST Dji Mavic in hands.
Good luck to all that order. Have fun.

Reactions: jointeffort
7-10 days would be awesome unfortunately I have been waiting for since November 17th for my non-combo orders to ship :(
It hasnt been 10 business days since Nov 17th yet. Monday the 5th is the 10th business day if you ordered on Nov 17 and I would add another day to that because i'm sure it wasnt processed till the following business day the 18th. That means you should get a notice on the 6th next week. Let us know what happens

So if I order today it will ship right away? It says shipping 1/1/17....

I can't say for sure but after I heard of people ordering the fly more on 11/24 and just receiving I decided to place an order and cross my fingers. It's been out of stock for the past few days without the ability to place a pre order. Today it actually allowed me to place an order. It said shipping 1/1/17 on the product page. But during checkout it said in stock. After I ordered I got an email saying payment authorized and order verification complete, allow 1-3 biz days for my order to process and ship. Preorder peeps may have received the same message tho.

Although when you try to order 100 it says they have 66 in stock...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can't be making that much money selling on eBay. My math puts the break even price at around $1600.
$2100 each so far. I sold one for a little less to a guy that messaged me but yeah, not sure where you are getting $1600 from. These were $1299 delivered (no taxes or s/h). I had to pay shipping so that's like $50 then ebay and paypal fees but those aren't 10%+

$2100 each so far. I sold one for a little less to a guy that messaged me but yeah, not sure where you are getting $1600 from. These were $1299 delivered (no taxes or s/h). I had to pay shipping so that's like $50 then ebay and paypal fees but those aren't 10%+

Check out http://salecalc.com for how I got that number. The fly more is $1400 after tax for me.

PayPal is 3% and for most sellers (unless you sell a lot per month consistently) is 10% FVF. That's 13% without shipping. Shipping at $50 is smidge over 2% of $2,100. Total fees for most pedestrian under your example would be 15%. That would be for easy numbers $315 total. So $315 plus $1,299 = $1,614.

That is were @nil would have got his numbers. Still clearing $500, well done.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Why would yours ship right away when people from new egg who have ordered in November don't even have their's shipped yet. New egg only lets you order when it shows stock.

some people have been getting it shipped in less than a week, luck of the draw I guess. Wish I got a lucky number

PayPal is 3% and for most sellers (unless you sell a lot per month consistently) is 10% FVF. That's 13% without shipping. Shipping at $50 is smidge over 2% of $2,100. Total fees for most pedestrian under your example would be 15%. That would be for easy numbers $315 total. So $315 plus $1,299 = $1,614.

That is were @nil would have got his numbers. Still clearing $500, well done.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Gotta say, I didn't realize ebay was 10% final value fee now. It's been years since I sold anything on there.

That explains why I got a $600+ bill from them this morning

What a crock of crap. If I had known that I would have sold them on here for less.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa