DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

But wouldn't *FedEx* know that a *FedEx* tracking number/label was created?

Haha, yes I would think so, but the information could take time to populate (?) I don't know lol, just trying to be optimistic.

A little concerned though now because now when I go through Newegg to check the tracking, the tracking number below the order is now showing an error message when clicked on: "Your entry does not appear to be a valid tracking number. Please verify your entry and try again. You can click here to get the tracking information." which links to the FedEx link which also says "tracking number does not exist".

Anyone else see this?

Help! I just checked my bank account and the pending for the Mavic pro combo is no longer pending. And It was not processed. It's gone. I haven't got any shipping notice. But the order is still there. I ordered on Dec 3rd. Anyone get shipping notices from this 1/1 batch?

Ordered mine 12/01. Got email confirmation that it was shipped 12/07. Status right now at Newegg website is "Packaging". No info yet on FedEx web page..

Ordered mine 12/01. Got email confirmation that it was shipped 12/07. Status right now at Newegg website is "Packaging". No info yet on FedEx web page..

Different order date same problem. I chatted with Newegg and they emailed dji, dji responded at 2 am last night saying it takes some time for FedEx to process and they appreciate my patience.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: lifeismusic
My tracking still the same status. Anyways anything sooner than the estimated 1/1/2017 is great for me.Thumbswayup

Mavic_Tracking.JPG

12/1 order, same issue with tracking details via FedEx.

Interestingly, my 11/3 order with BB shipped yesterday too, via UPS, tracking number works, but it's still waiting for pickup 24hrs later!

Same "Packaging" state for me. Has anyone been through this stage before? How long after getting tracking number does delivery usually take?

Edit: Reason I'm being so eager is I leave Friday Dec 16th for a minimum year long trip to Europe

Any ordered in 12/2 fly mores was shipped or confirmation[emoji15]

My 12/2 FLY-MORE hasn't done anything yet. I think only the fly-less have shipped from that date. I'd REALLY like to put it under the tree for myself this Christmas...

Anyone with 12/2 FLY-MORE's get shipment verification?

My 12/2 FLY-MORE hasn't done anything yet. I think only the fly-less have shipped from that date. I'd REALLY like to put it under the tree for myself this Christmas...

Anyone with 12/2 FLY-MORE's get shipment verification?

No sir. Nothing here yet. We must have just missed the deadline.

Same status for mine and i ordered it on 11/25... hoping its just a delay in with the fedex status.

Reactions: lifeismusic
Same status for mine and i ordered it on 11/25... hoping its just a delay in with the fedex status.

I suspect they ran short filling their last "group" of orders, of which yours was included. They que'd everything to ship your order, but stock ran short of what was calculated. My bet is that once there are more ready to ship, yours will go out and a some more from 12/1, 12/2, etc. Hopefully I/we are in the next group and hopefully it's soon.

Best Regards all.

I think they will get it right, call and go to your Newegg order and click contact seller. I always got a email from Dji within hours

Sent from [emoji211]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer