DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Define not much :)

They both sold on eBay already but one isn't paid for yet, so until it is I'm considering it available.

cb184cc459f5f14ad09138ee7830d0ed.jpg

I'm pissed. Here is the tracking for my Mavic that is sitting 20 miles down the house at the FedEx shipping center. My CC has been charged and my unit is now in its way back to China.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Talk about blue balls...sucks man...

Neither DJI nor Newegg will take responsibility. They both say it is the other's issue. I am on the verge of just cancelling the order and just biting the bullet and buying a P4P or Inspire 1 direct from DJI.

How much?

I'd do $250 over retail (you pay shipping) just to get it gone before Christmas. Can ship FedEx same day up until 4pm. It has technically sold on eBay already for more than that (after fees) but they haven't paid yet and I'd like to get it out of here.

They both seem to be relatively quick.

I placed an apple order on 12/6 and my credit card was just charged today. Hopefully that means it's about to ship. My 12/8 new egg order is still processing.

I'm at work until 5 am. I'm hitting refresh on Best Buy's site until then. Then, I'll decide if Newegg or Apple. I'm using PayPal, so it will come out immediately.

Mine didn't ship until 12/14 last Wednesday so they still might ship another batch. If it does ship then, keep Saturday open for delivery even though it said Monday. Good luck

Newegg website say the mavic pro combo is sold out today. Im still getting my mavic pro from bestbuy tomorrow. I hope they start shipping out the mavic pro combo next week from new egg.

I've order twice from Newegg both for the fly more combo. Both initial order date to the day I get tracking is exactly 10 day.
Shipping on the 1st one is notice on Wednesday delivered on Friday.
2nd one notice on Wednesday delivered on Monday.
Hope this help

They both seem to be relatively quick.

I placed an apple order on 12/6 and my credit card was just charged today. Hopefully that means it's about to ship. My 12/8 new egg order is still processing.

My 12/6 Newegg order still in "Verification" and my 12/9 Apple order still in "Processing". Hopes of having a Mavic under the xmas tree are fading fast.

My 12/6 Newegg order still in "Verification" and my 12/9 Apple order still in "Processing". Hopes of having a Mavic under the xmas tree are fading fast.

If your order is still in verification I would give a call to check on it...I ordered on 12/9 and my verification took all of about 30 seconds. There might be something wrong with your order.

If your order is still in verification I would give a call to check on it...I ordered on 12/9 and my verification took all of about 30 seconds. There might be something wrong with your order.

I thought it stays on "Order Verification" until your card is charged and it prepares to ship -- at least that's what it did with my battery order. I sent Newegg an email (there was a one hour wait for live chat!).

I have 2 orders out with NewEgg and both are in "Order Verification". If you click on "Order Details", it gives you a bit more information. Mine says..."Status: Order Verification - Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process". It has been there on both orders since I placed them.

First order was for a Fly More Combo on 12/05 and the other was a batter on 12/19.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman