DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

crap......I hope Iam not the exception and get screwed on the shipping. How long after you ordered did you receive the tracking update?

I ordered one from Best Buy at 2AM on Sunday, got the tracking number Sunday night, shipped Monday, and it just got delivered about an hour ago.

I ordered one from Best Buy at 2AM on Sunday, got the tracking number Sunday night, shipped Monday, and it just got delivered about an hour ago.
great....looks like I am the one who's orders get screwed up......no updates since the order last night at 8pm.

great....looks like I am the one who's orders get screwed up......no updates since the order last night at 8pm.
I ordered two from Best Buy last night, within five minutes of each other. Have gotten tracking for one, but not the other yet.

Patience!!

I know but I paid for one day shipping on the first one with a delivery date of today and still no tracking info on either.....

I know but I paid for one day shipping on the first one with a delivery date of today and still no tracking info on either.....
Ahh, gotcha. That's odd that it showed delivery for today- One day shipping should have shown as delivery on Thursday (as it did for me), since 8PM is already after the UPS/FedEx cut-off times in most cases- plus, they still had to process, box it up, label etc...

sorry....I just realized we took this thread off course....I will defer from any more mention of Best Buy on this thread....

so back to the NewEgg inquiries.....I placed an order on 12/05 after hearing of others getting theirs in a matter of a few weeks and when I ordered the website said it would ship on 1/1/17. Since ordering, no change in status so I emailed them 2 days ago and got an email yesterday stating it would ship within this week. So I am cautiously optimistic that it will ship. If it does, I will offer up one of my Best Buy Mavic fly less kits to someone on the forum before returning it because I want the fly more kit instead but wasn't sure how long the wait was going to be so I jumped on the Best Buy opportunity when i saw they were available...

I emailed the DJI Store this morning asking about my 12/3 fly more combo order. Now like a lot of you when I ordered it said in stock and ships in 4 to 10 days. Also said 1/1 shipping, but most where delivered 10 days before the posted date.
Now here is the email response I just got from the DJI store:

This is a preorder.
We expect to ship out Mavic orders near 3rd January, 2017. It has been advised on our store page.
We will arrange shipment as soon as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.

It there a language problem between English and Chinese?
When it says "in stock ships from the United States" I didn't think it was a pre-order.
This is getting just ridiculous.

The "in stock ships from the United States" comment is from NewEgg not DJI. The response you got about a preorder is actually correct. NewEgg has been placing preorders and then selling them. Once the amount of preorders are sold, they place another preorder and then change the ship date on their website based on when they expect to receive them. So what they are saying is very close to what NewEgg represented on their website other than being off by 2 days. If you think about it, 1/1/17 is a globally recognized holiday and since it falls on a Sunday it will likely be observed on Monday so I highly doubt any orders will be getting shipped until the 3rd like they told you.

Regarding the response I received, I will be very surprised if my 12/05 order ships this week like I was told.....I will let you know.

The "in stock ships from the United States" comment is from NewEgg not DJI. The response you got about a preorder is actually correct. NewEgg has been placing preorders and then selling them. Once the amount of preorders are sold, they place another preorder and then change the ship date on their website based on when they expect to receive them. So what they are saying is very close to what NewEgg represented on their website other than being off by 2 days. If you think about it, 1/1/17 is a globally recognized holiday and since it falls on a Sunday it will likely be observed on Monday so I highly doubt any orders will be getting shipped until the 3rd like they told you.

Regarding the response I received, I will be very surprised if my 12/05 order ships this week like I was told.....I will let you know.
Was your order a flyless or flymore order? I'm reading flyless orders are shipping more.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar