DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Ritz Camera is now showing pre oreder again instead of in stock. I wonder if those of us who ordered are going to get them?

Probably not all of us. My Ritz order status shows "Approved" so my fingers are crossed but I wouldn't cancel the Newegg order until you get shipping info.

I tried to read through this thread but is not clear to me if it is better to order from Newegg or Dji directly?
I understand that with Newegg chances to get it earlier are greater right?
I do also understand that when it comes to the order management Newegg gets pretty messy so should I better stay away from them.
I have already canceled a Banggood order because of continuous delays, I've ordered on 10/20 and wasted a lot of time waiting.
What do you guys suggest me to do for getting the flymore combo with a bump-less process?

Reactions: finalfantasyfans
Just got off the phone with Ritz. My order didn't make it they canceled it for me. Oh well guess I'll wait on Newegg!

Check Ritz camera this morning .It indicated Pre-order. So looks like its to late? Curious to see if they did have a few and are shipping out to you lucky ones that jumped on the opportunity

DJI.gif

DJI Mavic Professional
New! Available For Pre Order
Estimated Arrival Date: details

tick.png

FREE SHIPPING
Ground 3-7 business days details

Manufacturer # CP.PT.000500

Our Stock # DJCPPT000500

• Compact Drone
  • Weight: 1.62lbs (without gimbal cover)
  • 4K video
  • Folding propellers and struts for ultra compact travel
  • inteligent flight and photo/video modes for ease of use

Just got off the phone with Ritz. My order didn't make it they canceled it for me. Oh well guess I'll wait on Newegg!

Did they outright say it? I just called as well and they told me they "don't have a tangible answer" but are trying to get their hands on some. He took my number and said he'd call me back.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Did they outright say it? I just called as well and they told me they "don't have a tangible answer" but are trying to get their hands on some. He took my number and said he'd call me back.

They told me they ordered a ton but are getting them in small chunks. They told me they received 5 and that my order was placed after they ran out of stock. So yes, he straight told me that he would cancel the order for me and take the hold off my card.

They told me they ordered a ton but are getting them in small chunks. They told me they received 5 and that my order was placed after they ran out of stock. So yes, he straight told me that he would cancel the order for me and take the hold off my card.

Interesting. Maybe they're catching on to people doing that and they're trying to hold on to as many orders as possible, because I definitely placed my order after you. I think I may keep the order until 1/1 and see what happens. If not by then I'll cancel. I'll keep you posted.

Interesting. Maybe they're catching on to people doing that and they're trying to hold on to as many orders as possible, because I definitely placed my order after you. I think I may keep the order until 1/1 and see what happens. If not by then I'll cancel. I'll keep you posted.

Cool please do! You could be right too they could be catching on.

Total Ritzcamera fail. They told me that they got a few units in and they all were for pre-orders so they never should have gone live on the website. The "drone guy" is on the phone now with DJI trying to get more but my order will not be fulfilled "any time soon". They will be sending out an email to everyone who ordered last night explaining the situation. I hoped maybe we stumbled on a Best Buy situation where a few hundred Mavics popped up out of nowhere, but no such luck.

Back to waiting on Newegg and Apple, who near as I can tell, haven't shipped any Mavics in well over a week.

Total Ritzcamera fail. They told me that they got a few units in and they all were for pre-orders so they never should have gone live on the website. The "drone guy" is on the phone now with DJI trying to get more but my order will not be fulfilled "any time soon". They will be sending out an email to everyone who ordered last night explaining the situation. I hoped maybe we stumbled on a Best Buy situation where a few hundred Mavics popped up out of nowhere, but no such luck.

Back to waiting on Newegg and Apple, who near as I can tell, haven't shipped any Mavics in well over a week.
I just called Newegg and they said my order there is still on track to be sent before the 13th. We will see!

I called and confirmed with Ritz that they only received a few units, all of which were reserved. At best they would receive another batch in 3 weeks time.

Order cancelled.

I just grabbed on online at BestBuy with pickup at my local store on Saturday the 31st. The NowInStock.netnotification system really works. Got the instock notification and five minutes later successfully ordered it.

Reactions: HTXflyer
Was actually at Best Buy (Norwalk, CT) when I saw this post 20 minutes ago. The less than helpful salesperson said they have not sold a single Mavic and they don't have any and they aren't available in the warehouse. After pleading I got her to check in the back and she said they don't have any. By that point, online availability had slipped back to 1/11 (1/13) in store, so I didn't bother, figuring my early Dec Newegg or Apple orders will ship by then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J