DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Newegg changed the date of shipping from 1/22 to 1/10.:)
That's great to see. That means production is on fire! I'm assuming that those of us that already ordered before this new batch will get ours even earlier then?

I ended ordering directly on DJI because BB does not take intl paypal accounts :( , have you guys noticed that DJI sets 3/4 weeks for shipping and not anymore 6/8 weeks?

e85c030cfc444cada38aee24c86eaa31.jpg

What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

12/8 shows tracking number... status: packing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah! My 12/3 order says Shipped! But I haven't received the email yet with the tracking number.

Oops spoke too soon. I did get an email with tracking number. Thumbswayup:D

I order the dji mavic combo on 12/16 and its 2 weeks since i order. I log in newegg and i cant find my order on desktop version, but on mobile i see my order. Is there anybody else having this issue. thnx

Wa hoo!!! My 12/9 has shipped. Hopefully our batch of birds are the best built to leave the factory!!! No jello. No soft edges. No crazy flight characteristics. And everything else I have been reading since my initial Oct 4th order.

Back then I sold my P3A thinking I might just catch the tail end of the fall colors!! Lol boy was I off the mark on that one.

So the race begins. Who will get their mavic first with this batch of orders!

Last edited:
Received email from Newegg overnight that order shipped for my 12/6 Flyless. Tracking number not yet recognized by FedEx. Don't see the charge yet on my Amex either (initial pending charge dropped off a few weeks ago).

Wa hoo!!! My 12/9 has shipped. Hopefully our batch of birds are the best built to leave the factory!!! No jello. No soft edges. No crazy flight characteristics. And everything else I have been reading since my initial Oct 4th order.

Back then I sold my P3A thinking I might just catch the tail end of the fall colors!! Lol boy was I off the mark on that one.

So the race begins. Who will get their mavic first with this batch of orders!

Also now fly aways...

Ummm, I'm freaking out right now. My order is not showing on their site at all! On hold...

Edit: Now it's showing again. Still on hold. Fing weird!

Edit: rep doesn't have any info. Weird.

Last edited:
So looks like this batch fulfill 12/3-12/9 orders. Both of my 12/3 and 12/7 orders were 1/1 shipping date so they are still ahead of schedule. My Bestbuy Mavic has Jello issue so hopeful this batch is better.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Jayfly and Matt
Yeah haven't seen anything past 12/9. I'm 12/13 so should be soon. Waiting is hard!

Edit: just refreshed the page and my order is missing from history again. WTF is up with their ****** website?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d