DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Mavic people are all just salty cause we don't have our mavics yet...Got mine yesterday and flew it for the first time today...A student of mine got the phantom 4 and yes...I am impressed by both. I ended up buying a mavic from someone who got two best buy orders by accident. I ended up cancelling my newegg order. Guess if I was willing to be a little bit more patient I could have gotten it on the 4th. :-(
I believe I am the one who sold you the Mavic.....I hope you like it as much as I do.....I am still very impressed with mine..... hope your students enjoy using it as well...

How is your 12/3 -12/9 order progressing? Looks like mine is waiting for a plane to carry her over the ocean.

Travel History
Date/Time
Activity
12/31/2016 - Saturday
9:51 pm
At local FedEx facility

LANTAU ISLAND HK
7:49 pm
In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK
5:57 pm
Left FedEx origin facility

SHENZHEN CN
5:44 pm
International shipment release - Import

SHENZHEN CN
1:00 pm
Clearance in progress

SHENZHEN CN
Clearance in progress

SHENZHEN CN
12/30/2016 - Friday
11:50 pm
At FedEx origin facility

SHENZHEN CN
11:22 pm
Picked up

SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
9:39 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Did I say that???What an ****hat!

Yes, basically. You wanted Mavic. Got irritated (understandably). Then changed your mind to P4, which is a great bird. But you went on to state your decision to switch was easy because P4 "killed" Mavic on YouTube videos. That is the essence of "suck". Like the NE Patriots would "kill" the Browns. Why? Because the Browns suck.
That's how it read, whether you meant it to come off they way or not. It's the internet, words and sentences get interpreted different ways sometimes.
That said, I guarantee to you I am not a ****hat as you stated.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yes, basically. You wanted Mavic. Got irritated (understandably). Then changed your mind to P4, which is a great bird. But you went on to state your decision to switch was easy because P4 "killed" Mavic on YouTube videos. That is the essence of "suck". Like the NE Patriots would "kill" the Browns. Why? Because the Browns suck.
That's how it read, whether you meant it to come off they way or not. It's the internet, words and sentences get interpreted different ways sometimes.
That said, I guarantee to you I am not a ****hat as you stated.

You come off as one from your response. He stated that he got frustrated, compared the two products and ultimately decided the video and availability trumped portability. In a nutshell and then you got flippant and snarky, dismissed him and basically told him to be gone as though it's your place to do so.

Mine says shipped but when i go to fedex tracking page with my track number says tracking number cannot be found. Anyone else in the same situation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: HeliFreak
Mine says shipped but when i go to fedex tracking page with my track number says tracking number cannot be found. Anyone else in the same situation?

What day did you order?
Mine shipped FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution

Meaning all of them went in a group from the factory and will clear customs as one skid (if we are all going to the US). After they reach the states they will then be split up going to their destinations.

I think this is from 12/3 to at least 12/9 orders

Is is just how I read it of course I maybe incorrect.

Reactions: MrEdCeD
What day did you order?
Mine shipped FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution

Meaning all of them went in a group from the factor and will clear customs as one skid (if we are all going to the US). After they reach the states they will then be split up going to their destinations.

Order December 8.

You come off as one from your response. He stated that he got frustrated, compared the two products and ultimately decided the video and availability trumped portability. In a nutshell and then you got flippant and snarky, dismissed him and basically told him to be gone as though it's your place to do so.

Agree to disagree. I will agree I was snarky. The post came across as he got frustrated (legit) and got a better one any way. They both have pros and cons. Leaving out the "killed Mavic" part would of avoided the mines better vibe. Only my opinion.
Just like him calling me the far from nice name elevates my point. I would not of replied back had I not been called a ****hat. Even more mature than my post right? Please. Let's move on now.

Same situation. Although I tried to cancel my order before it shipped. They weren't sure they would be able to. But I figured they did when the tracking number disappeared. But if you're seeing that too maybe it did ship

Mine was a 12/9 order going to the US (Michigan) I would think yours in that skid if you are in the USA.

Im in Puerto Rico... bad part is some people dont recognize us like part of USA... some others do...

Same situation. Although I tried to cancel my order before it shipped. They weren't sure they would be able to. But I figured they did when the tracking number disappeared. But if you're seeing that too maybe it did ship

Now says, your entry does not appear to be a valid tracking number...

Mavic people are all just salty cause we don't have our mavics yet...Got mine yesterday and flew it for the first time today...A student of mine got the phantom 4 and yes...I am impressed by both. I ended up buying a mavic from someone who got two best buy orders by accident. I ended up cancelling my newegg order. Guess if I was willing to be a little bit more patient I could have gotten it on the 4th. :-(
I will be buying a Mavic for sure next year.I just think that DJI spit in all of our faces and laughed to the bank these last 3 months.My new Phantom 4 is an incredible machine and the price I got it at was great.

Reactions: rick.mcgregor.35
image.jpeg Looks like it's spending another day on the island in HK. Anyone else tracking their package? also has yours made it out of HK? Seem like Lantau island is a sticking place in that packages sometimes spend a few days there

View attachment 3373 Looks like it's spending another day on the island in HK. Anyone else tracking their package? also has yours made it out of HK? Seem like Lantau island is a sticking place in that packages sometimes spend a few days there
Yep, mine must be in the same place. That's what my tracking looks like.

How is your 12/3 -12/9 order progressing? Looks like mine is waiting for a plane to carry her over the ocean.

Travel History
Date/Time
Activity
12/31/2016 - Saturday
9:51 pm
At local FedEx facility

LANTAU ISLAND HK
7:49 pm
In transit

LANTAU ISLAND HK
5:57 pm
Left FedEx origin facility

SHENZHEN CN
5:44 pm
International shipment release - Import

SHENZHEN CN
Clearance in progress

SHENZHEN CN
Clearance in progress

SHENZHEN CN
12/30/2016 - Friday
11:50 pm
At FedEx origin facility

SHENZHEN CN
11:22 pm
Picked up

SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
9:39 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look like Im the only one with a lost package... Mavic Pro its not for me...

Reactions: -ZLV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki