DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Mine says the same in tracking, hope it does come by Wednesday as mentioned. Has anyone thought about the accessories and dji care refresh?

Mine says the same in tracking, hope it does come by Wednesday as mentioned. Has anyone thought about the accessories and dji care refresh?
I called State Farm and plan on getting a personal articles policy for the mavic and osmo and all my other camera stuff. $60 a year and if under 2k I do not need everything appraised. No deductible and covers lost, stolen and damaged. Might still get the refresh. Watch my phantom last year drop like a brick into the ocean. DJI did cove it under its reg one year warranty. Took like 4 months. Anyways that's what I am doing

I called State Farm and plan on getting a personal articles policy for the mavic and osmo and all my other camera stuff. $60 a year and if under 2k I do not need everything appraised. No deductible and covers lost, stolen and damaged. Might still get the refresh. Watch my phantom last year drop like a brick into the ocean. DJI did cove it under its reg one year warranty. Took like 4 months. Anyways that's what I am doing

Wow, thanks for this information, do you need an existing policy with state farm or I can buy it even if I do not have any policy with them?

I've got terrific home owners insurance and I'm choosing to go with Mavic Care instead just because it will be a lot more streamlined to get a fix if anything goes wrong and I need it. And yes I know DJI's customer service reputation is in the tank, but recent Mavic Care response posts have been pretty positive. Maybe I'm naive, time will tell.

My Mavic is currently on its way from Lantau Island to Taiwan. Not sure how it gets from there to Connecticut by 10:30AM tomorrow.

Travel History

Date/Time [Destination Time]
Activity Location

1/03/2017 - Tuesday
8:26 am In transit TA YUAN HSIANG TW
8:01 am In transit TA YUAN HSIANG TW
3:49 am In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK

1/02/2017 - Monday
9:34 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK

1/01/2017 - Sunday
8:23 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK

12/31/2016 - Saturday
8:51 am At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
6:49 am In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK
4:57 am Left FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
4:44 am International shipment release - Import SHENZHEN CN
12:00 am Clearance in progress SHENZHEN CN
12:00 am Clearance in progress SHENZHEN CN

12/30/2016 - Friday
10:50 am At FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
10:40 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
10:22 am Picked up SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff

Mine reads the same. Taiwan is long way for it to make it by tomorrow morning. Wonder were its next stop will be? anchorage or Memphis?

Wow, thanks for this information, do you need an existing policy with state farm or I can buy it even if I do not have any policy with them?

Not sure in that i already have a State Farm Policy. But i do not think you do in that its a stand alone policy. Also you may fine it is different state by state

Reactions: charotarguy
Maybe its was new years eve and new years day so there's a delay because of the holiday. Hopefully they ship my 12/16 fly more soon.

Although I won't say they are falling behind, "less ahead" would be accurate imo.

My 12/22 order had a 1/15/17 ship by date (iirc). The batch they sold out of last week claimed a 1/10/17 ship by date. Being that NE ships in order, we could assume all orders placed, will be filled by 1/10/17. I suspect the 1/10/17 on the last batch may have been a typo, though, really meaning 1/20/17.

Looks like after that it will be off to Memphis. After that I would think it gets split up to various destinations IMG_5199.PNG Looks like after that it will be

looks like there is a FedEx flight from Memphis arriving at Detroit Metro at 6am my time. I am only about 45min from the airport so i am not sure if that is enough time to get it on a truck for am delivery. if i didn't have to sign for it no biggy but i have someone lined up to wait for it and dont want them to wait for nothing if its going to be delivered the next day.

My 12/17 order still says "verification". [emoji52]. I just keep hoping and checking my phone for an email that says shipped!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

fca59638c23b6dee78d0ccaf503677ad.jpg

Kind of weird, it went to Alaska then back to China

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My 12/13 order same as yours "verification ". Recent reply to email from newegg says to expect shipment the 1/10. This is my second order after cancellation of yitamotor order 10/1. seems like 6 months of waiting

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc