DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Ordered from Newegg on 12/28
Guaranteed ship date of 1/22
DJI emailed that they moved it up to 1/10
Just now got an email that it just shipped (1/5)
Looks like they are caught up!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
It's like a backup on the freeway. Traffic stops so you get off on the side streets. Once you make though all the stop sign and lights on the sid street you get back on the freeway only to find out traffic picked up and you are amongst the same cars that stayed on.

In my case I order on Oct 4th (Amazon Prime) waited and waited then jumped ship and went with New egg. This morning I am waiting on the FedEx guy reading about how the back orders are clearing up. Lol

Ordered a fly more from Newegg on 12/15, status changed to shipped this morning. No tracking info yet with the FEDEX number provided.

362629fbf13003bb1f812368372e93a6.jpg

Got mine before going to office

Well it took a couple of hours to charge and update firmware but I did get take it out for a brief test flight in the 25 degree weather. All looks good and I will put it on the shelf until we get some warmer weather (late next week).

Here is my setup. Picked up a bag on amazon

Victoriatourist V6022 Laptop Backpack for SLR Camera and 15 Inch Laptops with Waterproof Rain Cover, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NJYAZZE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_S1PBybBJNQ2P6

Osmo plus and iPads fit in the top part. Mavic and controller in the bottom section. Back part can hold a laptop. Inside pocket on the top to hold sd cards and GoPro. Plus if I am sitting down I can put the iPad in the top in that it's made as a sun shield. Very bottom pocket has a water prof bag that covers everything in case of rain

IMG_5212.JPG IMG_5207.JPG IMG_5205.JPG

Ordered from Newegg on 12/28
Guaranteed ship date of 1/22
DJI emailed that they moved it up to 1/10
Just now got an email that it just shipped (1/5)
Looks like they are caught up!

I got tracking number today but when I click on it FedEx says "number not found". [emoji53]. Now what do I do???

I got tracking number today but when I click on it FedEx says "number not found". [emoji53]. Now what do I do???

Hey, same happened to me last week... Mavic arrived yesterday. Wait until your supposed delivery day. If no mavic this day, contact newegg immediately

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the same issue with my 12/14 order. It says Not Found on fedex website when I enter the tracking #. I received my shipping notification today around 5 A.M.

I'm confused why Newegg dropped shipped some right from China but others are coming from one of their hubs. Mine particularly is coming from California

I'm confused why Newegg dropped shipped some right from China but others are coming from one of their hubs. Mine particularly is coming from California
Is your tracking # working of the Fedex site? Mine is supposed to be ship from California also.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet