DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Newhaven Sunset Edinburgh Scotland. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jaybee,
the sunset is without a doubt very beautiful...But with over 6 minutes way too long! After 20 seconds you've seen it and then it gets boring because nothing new happens!
Only my humble opinion!
cheers Paul

Hi jaybee,
the sunset is without a doubt very beautiful...But with over 6 minutes way too long! After 20 seconds you've seen it and then it gets boring because nothing new happens!
Only my humble opinion!
cheers Paul
Yours videos must be stunning

I could pick holes in both of them but I am not a bitter man
You seem to be resistant to advice! I'm sorry, but your 6 minute sunset is unfortunately - and I'm sure others see it that way too - much too long. Nothing happens during more than 6 minutes, except - as I said - the sunset itself is very beautiful. But no one will look at the 6 minutes! A video should consist of different elements.Total views, half-total, very close, up to the close-up and so on. Then, when editing, make sure you have a good mix between the different shot sizes. Then, when editing, you should make sure that you have a good mix between the different shot sizes.
I did not want to piss on your leg, but only help to make better videos!

cheers Paul

You seem to be resistant to advice! I'm sorry, but your 6 minute sunset is unfortunately - and I'm sure others see it that way too - much too long. Nothing happens during more than 6 minutes, except - as I said - the sunset itself is very beautiful. But no one will look at the 6 minutes! A video should consist of different elements.Total views, half-total, very close, up to the close-up and so on. Then, when editing, make sure you have a good mix between the different shot sizes. Then, when editing, you should make sure that you have a good mix between the different shot sizes.

cheers Pauldo you always lecture

cheers Paul
Take a better man than you to piss on my leg trust me

Sorry John but interest factor wanes after a few seconds. The playback is jerky (may be YouTube) and way, way too long.
Video is running at 50% speed and was at 2k and the drone is flying towards the sunset and then it's flying backwards.if it's Jerky will be youtube or it would run right through the video. Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say

Video is running at 50% speed and was at 2k and the drone is flying towards the sunset and then it's flying backwards.if it's Jerky will be youtube or it would run right through the video. Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say

No worries Mate. The 50% speed change is what’s causing the jerkiness. Might be worth applying a motion blur to smooth between frames if you can. Ideally filming at twice the required frame rate will enable better slow motion playback - not always an option though.

What are you editing with?

No worries Mate. The 50% speed change is what’s causing the jerkiness. Might be worth applying a motion blur to smooth between frames if you can. Ideally filming at twice the required frame rate will enable better slow motion playback - not always an option though.

What are you editing with?
Well at the moment I am held back as I need to upgrade my pc and then i would use resolve. Editing just now on powerdirector which is OK but It has its limits , ie 2.7k at 60fps isn't on the list for editing. At present I have a m2p but new laws in UK ie drone code can't fly it in the city so bought a mini2 . Will upgrade pc next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM