DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Newhaven Sunset Edinburgh Scotland. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but 6:20 for any single scene is way too long. It’s a nice sunset sure, but I was nodding off after nothing happened for 30 seconds. Can’t see your point in making it sooooo long?

Sorry, but 6:20 for any single scene is way too long. It’s a nice sunset sure, but I was nodding off after nothing happened for 30 seconds. Can’t see your point in making it sooooo long?
When you are out in the real world stood on a hill watching the sun set what do you see? The sun setting exactly like you see in the video!!!!! Things you will not have notices the footage is running at 50% as the original was running at 2.7k 60fps and I am also flying towards the sun set I will admit a bit on the slow side and once out I fly back to the 1st stage.someone noted that the waves are flickering !!!! Well I am viewing the video on youtube on a 65" 8k Oled tv looks bloody good to me . I made it for my benefit, but posted it on this group its only this group that a very small number knocked picked it to death. But lifes a ***** eh lol

When you are out in the real world stood on a hill watching the sun set what do you see? The sun setting exactly like you see in the video!!!!! Things you will not have notices the footage is running at 50% as the original was running at 2.7k 60fps and I am also flying towards the sun set I will admit a bit on the slow side and once out I fly back to the 1st stage.someone noted that the waves are flickering !!!! Well I am viewing the video on youtube on a 65" 8k Oled tv looks bloody good to me . I made it for my benefit, but posted it on this group its only this group that a very small number knocked picked it to death. But lifes a ***** eh lol
Boring.

Lol your missing the point
The point is you just don’t seem to get that a posted video of a single scene for that length is just plain boring. I don’t care what photographic settings you used, and how good it may look on an O-led tv. You have amazing scenery in Scotland to work with so let us see a mixture of that. I’ve toured a great deal of Scotland ??????? & love the place. Just not in a single scene.

The point is you just don’t seem to get that a posted video of a single scene for that length is just plain boring. I don’t care what photographic settings you used, and how good it may look on an O-led tv. You have amazing scenery in Scotland to work with so let us see a mixture of that. I’ve toured a great deal of Scotland ??????? & love the place. Just not in a single scene.
So you don't take the time to view a sunset lol..... you are in the minority as many do like it.your forgetting many can't get out to see a sunset so let's say thete are more than you in this world .you've made your point you don't like it fine leave it at that .did you mother never say to you if you don't have anything nice to say ..... say nothing .

So you don't take the time to view a sunset lol..... you are in the minority as many do like it.your forgetting many can't get out to see a sunset so let's say thete are more than you in this world .you've made your point you don't like it fine leave it at that .did you mother never say to you if you don't have anything nice to say ..... say nothing .
No need to get personal my friend. I was only ever offering you some constructive criticism, that others here in the forum also remarked in a similar way. If you have time take a look at many of my videos of sunrises. They are beautiful (in my opinion) without needing to run for 6+ minutes.

No need to get personal my friend. I was only ever offering you some constructive criticism, that others here in the forum also remarked in a similar way. If you have time take a look at many of my videos of sunrises. They are beautiful (in my opinion) without needing to run for 6+ minutes.
Really ?

unbelievable! People like you should be banned from the forum! No idea of toot and blow and certainly not of how to make a video!
I was decent to you, but you had to get personal right away!
Hi @Jack43 Seems he just can’t handle his long boring single scene videos being criticised in any way. He got personal with me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman