DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newly Acquired Air2s fly more with v1 controller instead of RC PRO Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me too. I am even in a worse spot as my batteries are from the 2017/2018 make meaning they are old and in a new purchase like this I am really disgusted with DJI and my purchase. I contacted DJI and they will not do anything about it. I bought local from a high end camera store that made me sign a paper that says I have to deal with DJI. I am more upset as ever. Old and dated unit that should be new with up to date batteries and controller. Paid the same price everyone else now is paying with the RC Pro included. When asked to review the experience with the support I received I was far from happy. Very far. I gave them 1 star with a long explanation. DJI should make this right to those of us that have recently purchased the 2s fly more combo and swap out with the RC Pro controller. They said if the batteries go bad I can send them in for warranty. Yeah right. The controller batteries are in the same deal. A few years old when they should be new. Guess shopping local and supporting local vendors was a bad idea. They are hearing it from a lot of us that now feel cheated and slighted.
DJIs unfair treating of good customers is making me want to seek another hobby.... I can NOT spend my money with a company that treats their LOYAL CUSTOMERS this way anymore.... I have really enjoyed the hobby until now. I have a HUGE COLLECTION of ALL 100% DJI PRODUCTS that i am selling off because of this situation... The OP is my Son, and i will not support DJI any longer after treating my family this way PERIOD!

So I want to chip in here.
I wanted to buy a Air 2s Bundle, with the Smart Controller, Black Friday deals were bad, so decided to wait for Christmas deals.
On the DJI Online store, there are the 3 Normal bundles, 999, 1299 flymore Combo and 1749 for the FM + Smart Controller.

Through follow mulitple Forums, I became aware of the 1750 Deal with the RC Pro from B&H Photo Video.
My Problem is, I live in Germany, and B&H does not ship the drone here due to restrictions.
I also saw videos of a guy buying the Bundle from the DJI Flagship store in Beijing.

So, I have Emailed DJI (Germany) and then DJI, asking if this Bundle wil be coming to the Store soon. Firstly they did not know that there are instances where the RC Pro works with the A2s, after sending them Photos from another post, plus Youtube links to prove it, they said that this bundle will not be coming to the store, and that cannot offer me a simuler deal to that of B&H, furthermore they have told me that buying the RC Pro individually wil help nothing, as it will not become backwards compatible to the A2s. But as they did not even know that in some instances it already is, I dought that the advice is correct.......

I have not yet ordered anything, as I will be REALLY mad if I buy the 1300Fm Bundle now, and in a month or two a bundle come out for 1750, or something simular.

Dont know what to do, as B&H dont delivery to me, and DJI dont know what is going on.

Feel like having spend thousands on DJI equipment already, and they just care less and less and have fewer and fewer capable and informed Staff. Just My 2c.

Cool your jets. DJI is NOT selling a FM combo with RC Pro and the RC Pro they sell does not work with Air 2S (for now until they release a new FW), only B&H. I bought a FM Air 2S, then bought an Smart RC v1, even cut up my hard case foam to fit. When I learned about B&H I ordered the $1749 FM w/RC Pro (with Refresh) and will sell my original FM (with it's Refresh) and the SC and get back most of my money back.
You made the decision to buy from eBay and now have the same option I have. I am not complaining, I am rejoicing that I get an RC Pro FM for $1749.
DJI is not going to fix your decision, but now you need to decide to either live with it and enjoy your purchase or order from B&H and enjoy an RC Pro while selling your original purchase. Life is too short to go through it angry about something you cannot control….
Do I think DJI is a perfect company and a golden standard of transparency, no..not by along shot, but I am very happy with my drones and will buy form them again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fd123_2000
Cool your jets. DJI is NOT selling a FM combo with RC Pro and the RC Pro they sell does not work with Air 2S (for now until they release a new FW), only B&H. I bought a FM Air 2S, then bought an Smart RC v1, even cut up my hard case foam to fit. When I learned about B&H I ordered the $1749 FM w/RC Pro (with Refresh) and will sell my original FM (with it's Refresh) and the SC and get back most of my money back.
You made the decision to buy from eBay and now have the same option I have. I am not complaining, I am rejoicing that I get an RC Pro FM for $1749.
DJI is not going to fix your decision, but now you need to decide to either live with it and enjoy your purchase or order from B&H and enjoy an RC Pro while selling your original purchase. Life is too short to go through it angry about something you cannot control….
Do I think DJI is a perfect company and a golden standard of transparency, no..not by along shot, but I am very happy with my drones and will buy form them again.
Be my guest to spend your money supporting dishonest company. that flat out lied to a loyal customer. I choose NOT to do business with them anymore. This is not ok in my book. I have about 50K of ALL DJI equipment that i have purchased within the last 2 years , and i am/WAS just a hobbyist.

• Sad
Reactions: Gozar
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser