DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newnew from OR

shevee

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'm Sheldon from Eugene, and I just received my Mavic 2 Pro. I've been reading and working on becoming familiar with my drone and have even taken it on a couple of flights around my block to "feel it out."

Currently i'm in the process of finishing my last semester of grad school, and would like to use my drone as a side hustle to everything else im doing (aerial video/photos with real estate and social media). I am lightly studying for my 107 (as I have finals for school, which are priority); all while figuring out if this drone stuff is for me (lol).

I came across an issue when trying to calibrate my IMU. The app is almost done with the update, but it's stuck and keeps popping up with the "Check app, Mag Interf" notification. Not too sure if this has anything to do with being near a NFZ.

Anyways, I appreciate the help and am looking forward to becoming better at this drone stuff! Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Search across all the forums using the message you saw on your AC. I did a quick search, and there are a lot of posts. I haven't read through them, but something is likely to be helpful.

FWIW, I have an M2P and am near a NFZ, but I've never seen the issue. It's something magnetic obviously, so maybe a first option is to change locations and try on a nice wood or other non-metal table.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello everyone,

I'm Sheldon from Eugene, and I just received my Mavic 2 Pro. I've been reading and working on becoming familiar with my drone and have even taken it on a couple of flights around my block to "feel it out."

Currently i'm in the process of finishing my last semester of grad school, and would like to use my drone as a side hustle to everything else im doing (aerial video/photos with real estate and social media). I am lightly studying for my 107 (as I have finals for school, which are priority); all while figuring out if this drone stuff is for me (lol).

I came across an issue when trying to calibrate my IMU. The app is almost done with the update, but it's stuck and keeps popping up with the "Check app, Mag Interf" notification. Not too sure if this has anything to do with being near a NFZ.

Anyways, I appreciate the help and am looking forward to becoming better at this drone stuff! Thanks!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito