DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Next update for MA2

what do you think is missing that needs a FW update this soon?

It usually takes about a month or two for new FW versions to be released.
As we all know, they normally consists of improvements and or new features.
Currently one thing is in high demand to be added, which is the ability to adjust EXP settings as well as gimbal pitch control settings. These demands have already been sent to DJI’s engineers for evaluation and most likely will be added to the next update including the fly app which has just been updated to version 1.1.2.

I think people are waiting for a firmware update to fix the charging hub bricking batteries when charging them all at the same time for the first charge.

Reactions: J2ps
I think people are waiting for a firmware update to fix the charging hub bricking batteries when charging them all at the same time for the first charge.
Hopefully my early charging alert in here saved a few people. I first picked up the battery alert on a very helpful German YT posting about two weeks ago. My Air 2 Fly More arrived last week and I charged each of the three batteries singly on the wall charger, to initialise. All good to go. One update I would like to see is the capability to fly on preset waypoints with programmed image overlaps (for aerial ground mapping). My colleague uses the Phantom 4 and third party software to achieve excellent results and the Air 2 should provide the same or better, with the onboard kit. But the s/w developers are waiting for DJI to provide the code for the Air 2. It is available on the Mavic, apparently, so should not be too hard for DJI to release. It would certainly enhance their sales and versatility of the Air 2. One tip if buying the Fly More with the three batteries (or adding extras): I suggest numbering each battery (1 - 3). This allows sequential tracking of connection, charging and usage on the drone. Stay safe and safe flying - cheers, from New Zealand.

Yes! Only one at a time. Wall charger is correct. After all 3 separately charged then you can use the multibank

For what it’s worth I charged mine one at a time on the multi charger and zero problems. Now running all three and again no problems. Make sure you update your batteries to match the firmware tho. I’ve found that the battery in the drone will get the battery update. The others require hanging out in the app a bit before taking off. After a few seconds (maybe 10?) the prompt will come up for battery update. There is no way I know of to manually check this via the app as you can for for the craft itself.

Reactions: dcpmark
So I get mine tomorrow...does one just put one battery at a time into the charging brick?

Don’t use the brick at all for the first charge. Use the single battery charger. You can even pop each one on for a minute to activate them and move them all to the charging hub after.

You can even pop each one on for a minute to activate them and move them all to the charging hub after.
I guess I was wondering why all 3 couldn't be put in the brick at the same time since it only charges one at a time anyway but it must be the single charger that activates it...makes sense now... thanks!

Reactions: easyheimer
Hi guys,
Got my MA2 yesterday, charged all 3 batteries and remote, and today after I got back from work....ta da!!! first flight. In the back garden. Sounds so much quieter than MA. Impressed.
Could someone help me with the yaw-brake and gimbal sensitivity adjustments cos FLY is so much different to GO4, and I can't find the path.
Thanks in advance

Hi guys,
Got my MA2 yesterday, charged all 3 batteries and remote, and today after I got back from work....ta da!!! first flight. In the back garden. Sounds so much quieter than MA. Impressed.
Could someone help me with the yaw-brake and gimbal sensitivity adjustments cos FLY is so much different to GO4, and I can't find the path.
Thanks in advance

These options are not available at the moment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh