DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ verification failure Unknown Error 200

ScubaBob

Reactions
I have read the other "unable to validate in NFZ" posts and don't think my problem is there but if I should repost somewhere else please tell me. I live in Cancun and have an MP. Last spring I was on a nearby island (Isla Mujeres) and when I went to use my MP I got a NFZ message. I clicked on the validate and immediately got approved and all was well. There is a small, tiny airport on the island and that area is in red on the NFZ map. At that time I wasn't too far from the red zone but I was outside. Today I went to fly at the area on the map shown as Playa Norte (I was almost where those words are on the map) and I again got the NFZ message. I went to verify and got another message "Verify User Information Failed. Unknown Error. Error ID (200)." Ironically, it then asked OK? No, quite honestly it was not OK but what the heck. I tried this a couple of times with the same result. Any suggestions. I have attached a bunch of screen shots so you can see what I saw. I am registered with the DJI store and have bought from DJI online as well as have had parts sent to me by DJI so I assume I am verifiable but perhaps I am wrong. Thanks.

Attachments

• NFZ-1.JPG
    NFZ-1.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 45
  • NFZ-2.jpg
    NFZ-2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 41
  • NFZ-3.JPG
    NFZ-3.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 44
  • NFZ-4.JPG
    NFZ-4.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 39
  • NFZ-5.JPG
    NFZ-5.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 40
  • NFZ-6.JPG
    NFZ-6.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 39
  • NFZ-7.JPG
    NFZ-7.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 38
  • NFZ-8.png
    NFZ-8.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 37
  • NFZ-10.png
    NFZ-10.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 36
Maybe their website was down, or you didnt have a connection to the internet?

Reactions: mel.m
I'm in an enhanced warning zone, my first ever flight was tonight, no warnings, nothing, ready to fly. Maybe they change with the tide....

I have read the other "unable to validate in NFZ" posts and don't think my problem is there but if I should repost somewhere else please tell me. I live in Cancun and have an MP. Last spring I was on a nearby island (Isla Mujeres) and when I went to use my MP I got a NFZ message. I clicked on the validate and immediately got approved and all was well. There is a small, tiny airport on the island and that area is in red on the NFZ map. At that time I wasn't too far from the red zone but I was outside. Today I went to fly at the area on the map shown as Playa Norte (I was almost where those words are on the map) and I again got the NFZ message. I went to verify and got another message "Verify User Information Failed. Unknown Error. Error ID (200)." Ironically, it then asked OK? No, quite honestly it was not OK but what the heck. I tried this a couple of times with the same result. Any suggestions. I have attached a bunch of screen shots so you can see what I saw. I am registered with the DJI store and have bought from DJI online as well as have had parts sent to me by DJI so I assume I am verifiable but perhaps I am wrong. Thanks.
This is a super late reply but I hope this can still help someone. I had a similar issue and this is how I resolved it. From the home page of the app > tap the Me tab (bottom right) > tap the Settings icon (top right) > Sign in (if not already).
For some reason I had to sign in again, I thought I already was. Once I signed in again, I was able to unlock my drone. No more error message. Good luck!

This is a super late reply but I hope this can still help someone. I had a similar issue and this is how I resolved it. From the home page of the app > tap the Me tab (bottom right) > tap the Settings icon (top right) > Sign in (if not already).
For some reason I had to sign in again, I thought I already was. Once I signed in again, I was able to unlock my drone. No more error message. Good luck!
Thanks. I appreciate the help.

if I can just put this in that I want to share- on my crystal sky tablet, app GO4 Create version latest, go to the bottom right icon Me, the next page has a bunchoptions including the 'settings'- above the settings is 'More', which has the GEO Zone Unlocking apps- which has nothing for me- - - -

but- me too-- how do I get the unblocking app if I need it? i fly with a modelling club, sandwiched between an airbase and a civ airport, and there is a 25km NFZ for non-licenced operators about the airbase. nice, sensible----

90 minutes after looking thru the forums------

well there is a website.

https://www.dji.com/au/flysafe/self-unlock- with two options

1. Live Self-UnlockingWhen connected to the Internet, DJI GO and DJI GO 4 allow you to unlock Authorization Zones on-site when you take off inside of or fly into one. Unlocking lasts for 24 hours and requires just a few taps on the screen.

2. Scheduled Self-UnlockingUsers planning to fly in an Authorization Zone without an Internet connection can use the Online Flight Planner to schedule up to 30 simultaneous unlocking plans. Each unlocked zone will remain unlocked for three days.

hope this helps someone

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S