Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

NFZ!!

Palindrone

Reactions
Got a little surprise today when I went to fly in my backyard, it wouldn’t let me! It said I was in a no fly zone, and where it normally says “ready to go”,it said “cannot fly”. Never had that problem before! I live 7 miles from the Niagara Falls airport, and it turns out there’s a airshow on the weekend. I was able to get a verification code and was able to fly, so it worked out. But that was new to me!

Palindrone

Reactions
How do you get verification code??
A window comes up asking if you would like a verification code. I think it’s from DJI, so you have to be registered. It sends you a 6 number code that lasts 5 minute for you to plug in. I’m not real sure if my recollection is accurate, maybe someone more experienced could explain it better.i know there was also a window with 3 boxes to check, excepting responsibility, etc.

MacPhersonCa1

Reactions
A window comes up asking if you would like a verification code. I think it’s from DJI, so you have to be registered. It sends you a 6 number code that lasts 5 minute for you to plug in. I’m not real sure if my recollection is accurate, maybe someone more experienced could explain it better.i know there was also a window with 3 boxes to check, excepting responsibility, etc.
Yes the verification code comes up after any updates. You can choose between credit card# or text code. The boxes(2) are:
1. Are you authorized to fly?
2. Do you accept full responsibility for your flight?
I get the boxes every time i fly. Is a little distraction before the flight but Dji probably does it to keep the Faa happy.

ac0j

Reactions
Yep, too easy to get around without having to resort to a stupid hack.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

Forum statistics

Threads
Members