DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nice....Battery Auto Discharge!

Funnone

Reactions
From the Moderator on DJI Fourm "Thanks for reaching out! It is suggested to test your 2 other batteries now so you can confirm whether they're working properly. After you have tested and confirmed that they're working, it is best to store them temporarily until you resume flying. Before storage, it is recommended to charge the battery to approximately 72%. It is recommended to charge and discharge the battery once every three months to improve battery performance. If the battery level is below 72%, it is recommended to charge it until it is 72% before storing. If the battery level is above 72%, the battery will discharge automatically after 5 days to 72%"

You sure its not 72.415%?

Seriously there is no benefit that might be derived from charging to exactly 72% for storage.

I suspect the advice related to someones observation that DJI that auto discharge on a particular battery arrived at 72% so an incorrect assumption has been made that 72% might be an ideal storage %.

It isn't.

You sure its not 72.415%?

Seriously there is no benefit that might be derived from charging to exactly 72% for storage.

I suspect the advice related to someones observation that DJI that auto discharge on a particular battery arrived at 72% so an incorrect assumption has been made that 72% might be an ideal storage %.

It isn't.
That 's what i was told...... I'm just glad it has Auto Discharge!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji