DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nld 2.5 w signal booster boards

Rom84

Reactions
Hi can anyone tell me if there's any tutorials on how to install the Nld 2.5w booster boards correctly on the air 2S controller because the tutorials thats on YouTube are not correct. I've looked everywhere and can't find the correct way to do it thanks

Hi can anyone tell me if there's any tutorials on how to install the Nld 2.5w booster boards correctly on the air 2S controller because the tutorials thats on YouTube are not correct. I've looked everywhere and can't find the correct way to do it thanks
I put A small toggle switch on mine and got power straight from battery to switch to power up board to booster

Is NLD still in business? I have been trying to logon to their website with no luck for the last 2 days?

Thanks everyone for their replies. I am looking to enhance my signal to eliminate radio and tree interference. Any suggestions that may help to increase the quality of the signal reception?

Get above the trees!
If I could fly I would be above the trees and wouldn't need a drone. The point i was trying to make was that even at a distance there isn't enough angel to get good reception from the drone to the controller without flying extremely high in a mountainous region. That is why the signal enhancement.

If I could fly I would be above the trees and wouldn't need a drone. The point i was trying to make was that even at a distance there isn't enough angel to get good reception from the drone to the controller without flying extremely high in a mountainous region. That is why the signal enhancement.
At least get the RC antenna above the trees. Signal enhancement under such adverse conditions with blocked line of sight through dense tree foliage is unlikely to be of much help. Signal enhancement works best with clear LOS. Trees and foliage don't just reduce signal. They usually block it completely. Your best bet is to get your RC antenna above the trees, or at least onto your roof. You can still be on the ground, or even indoors with the RC itself. Need extension antenna cabling and an external antenna mounted high above the trees. Lots of such setups have been created for unique situations such as yours.

At least get the RC antenna above the trees. Signal enhancement under such adverse conditions with blocked line of sight through dense tree foliage is unlikely to be of much help. Signal enhancement works best with clear LOS. Trees and foliage don't just reduce signal. They usually block it completely. Your best bet is to get your RC antenna above the trees, or at least onto your roof. You can still be on the ground, or even indoors with the RC itself. Need extension antenna cabling and an external antenna mounted high above the trees. Lots of such setups have been created for unique situations such as yours.
That is a great suggestion, have you known of anyone on this site that has made a extended external antenna? I will search this site. Thanks

That is a great suggestion, have you known of anyone on this site that has made a extended external antenna? I will search this site. Thanks
Here is a lengthy thread. The posts by Jeremiah Walker are most relevant.

"In my house 2 50ft runs of lmr 400 with hawking 2.4ghz 9dbi wifi outdoor antenna. In the car i used the L con 2.4ghz 8.5dbi wifi antenna with magnetic base. Comes with ten foot cable length i think. Either setup goes futher than 20,000ft if you wanted to do that."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike