DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Active Tracking prompt

Windy Heap

Reactions
I'm having zero luck entering Active Tracking mode on my MA2. I can't tap the screen and draw a green box around me or an object. Is this an Android issue?

I believe I'm to tap the screen once or twice, and there is zero trace or follow prompt. What am I doing wrong?

In Quick Shot mode, I CAN click on the green circle to identify an object to circle, or other quick shot angle(s)

I'm new to DJI. I know in Android, a quirk is I can't toggle between Live View and Map view using the programmable function button. I can only toggle LED on/off, or point camera straight down .

It's either something simple I'm not doing, or an Android OS based quirk. What am I doing wrong? I REALLY WANT active tracking!!!

It’s not tap then drag, it’s press & hold your finger on the screen, then drag your box around your subject
Struggled with that myself
My problem was gel phone cover I got just for when it's in the controller
Now I take the front bit of cover off so I'm directly on the screen
Now it works

When I press and hold the screen, the horizontal and vertical camera pan / aiming bars come up for steering the camera, but no box.

When I press and hold the screen, the horizontal and vertical camera pan / aiming bars come up for steering the camera, but no box.
You actually have to draw around the subject then you will see a green shape

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000