DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

no display on controller`s screen

Ian Swarbrick

Reactions
when I turn on the controller for my Mavic 2 pro there is no activity on the controller`s screen. Just blank!
This has been going on for a while and I originally got around this by turning on the controller (leaving it unconnected) and waiting for it to make a complaining beep about 5 minutes later (ie that it`s not connected). At that point the screen somehow woke up and I was able to connect as normal. But now it only beeps but no display lights up.

Also I don`t appear to be able to update the controller. I open the Assistant 2 for Mavic app on my desktop, then plug the usb cable in. I get a note asking me to confirm proceedure for updating the Mavic Mini. That`s it. No way forward from there after I click "confirm" (as if it`s the mini!)

So it seems the controller connects neither to my desktop nor to my phone

I don`t know if it`s relevant but looking on the About panel in the app on my phone it says I have 4.3.37. But I read in the release notes that that`s IOS. But my phone`s Android. Should I be on 4.3.36?

A short low res video showing the problem:

Is there a workaround or is does it need to be sent in? Thanks

Ian

Are you using the correct assistant ? i ask as there is one for the Mini and one for the mavic pro and spark?
here is a link

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike