DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Flight Logs

JHood

Reactions
Hello, I don't seem to have any flight logs anywhere? I check the paper airplane logo on the go 4 screen...and it says I on;y have the latest flight that I've flown. Nothing else. This is very concerning, seeing as how I"m trying to get my total number of flight hours for a job.

Any help/guidance would be very much appreciated.

Either direct from SC to PC via USB or remove SD card from SC and navigate as below:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Reactions: WingsAA and ff22
Awesome thank you very much. If for whatever reason this folder is deleted from your sd card, it should still be on your internal drive right?

If for whatever reason this folder is deleted from your sd card, it should still be on your internal drive right?
Not in my case.
You can select to have your files stored on the internal storage or the SD card in the Go4 App. I only get one set of flight records and that is in the chosen location. To check:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

In my case, I have SD Card selected and after a flight, I find the .txt and .dat flight files in SD Card storage and there are none in internal storage.

thanks for this. But I may have deleted my flight history accidentally? I'm only seeing the last two flights in these folders. Thanks for your help though guys.

I get "package installer failed"

Why the hell couldn't they have created a standard newer version of Android!

Hmmm, yeah, it would be nice if it were a standard (and current) version of Android.
As far as the Airdata installer failing, if it were me I’d contact Airdata support. They were helpful when I contacted them when I had questions about uploading my logs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos