DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No flight records

I have noticed my last 15 flights have not stored on my flight records .. anyone know why?

I would like to know why I have the same issue using the smart controller with my M2P. Obviously I am not doing something correctly, as I haven't seen a flight record in over a year. (Didn't much care until now) But as I progress further along in my flying and my knowledge, I am now interested in looking at such logs to learn from. Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!

I would like to know why I have the same issue using the smart controller with my M2P. Obviously I am not doing something correctly, as I haven't seen a flight record in over a year. (Didn't much care until now) But as I progress further along in my flying and my knowledge, I am now interested in looking at such logs to learn from. Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!
I have the smart controller also .. never had a problem with spark or both of my original mavics

Are you on the updated firmware version 650 from January and DJI Go4 4.3.28 that comes along with it?
That should fix it.

Are you on the updated firmware version 650 from January and DJI Go4 4.3.28 that comes along with it?
That should fix it.

I am fairly certain I'm all updated. I just flew on Sunday and it said everything was updated to the latest versions.

So i took the memory card out of my controller flew around for a few and all my previous flights loaded up

Really now? That's interesting...I think I will try to remove my card from the SC and see what happens. Were the logs stored on the memory card?

I am also having problems with the flight records. They used to store on my SC card in the SC but now they don't. I can still view them on the SC flight records which are being stored now on my SC native memory but not on my SC memory card. I can't figure out what I did to cause this to happen. I did the firmware upgrade to the latest version around the same time so I am suspecting that might be the cause? I also am not able to connect the SC to DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic! I wonder if they are related? I can connect the M2P to the DJI Assistant fine so that should rule our communication cable problems as the drone consistently connects to the Assistant no problemo. This is frustrating as I spent wasted time on the phone with DJI on line tech support and he concluded it must be the communication cable but that doesn't make sense since it works fine with the drone. I have synced the flight records but don't know how to get them from wherever they go to when synced. Anyone with a solution other than telling me how easy it is for them to do please chime in. Thanks.

I was able to solve the problem with flight records not being downloadable to my PC today. I had to install an app on the SC(smart controller) from SkyWatch.AI . They sell drone flight insurance. I had to register to get an account with them but it was FREE! Once I had an account and downloaded the app onto my SC, I then uploaded flight records from the SC to the SkyWatch.ai account. Then I logged into the new account and viewed each desired flight record and was easily able to download the original flight records onto my computer in .txt format. This was all done for my purpose of getting an updated insurance quote from them for my M2P. Was it a pita that I should not have had to go through? Yes! DJI tech support was unable to help me figure out why neither of my computers was able to detect my connected drone and therefore I was unable to transfer .txt flight records to get insurance quotes and for flight analysis. Now that I have done that, I like the SkyWatch.AI user interface and flight analysis tools. Kinda cool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis