DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No fly zone

Dsmith0715

Reactions
I have started a drone photography business, got my Mavic Pro Platinum and was trying to fly at my girlfriends house to video her home and yard with photos and video, however she lives 1.3 miles from a small private airport, I used safety filed a flight plan no more that 75 feet in altitude and 80 foot radius of the property, flysafe approved it got a token verification and entered it and still can’t take off is there something else I need to do? If anyone in neighborhood was my service how do I fly to do the job?

I have started a drone photography business, got my Mavic Pro Platinum and was trying to fly at my girlfriends house to video her home and yard with photos and video, however she lives 1.3 miles from a small private airport, I used safety filed a flight plan no more that 75 feet in altitude and 80 foot radius of the property, flysafe approved it got a token verification and entered it and still can’t take off is there something else I need to do? If anyone in neighborhood was my service how do I fly to do the job?

I have early firmware and don't have this problem. Although some folks say they have the latest firmware and they don't have any problems either. It's the latter that I hope respond to you and can help you through this mess.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madkiwi