DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No GPS connection

Seanv100

Reactions
My drone went to OPTI mode when I flew under a tree so it dropped and fell. Now I can’t connect to gps again. Moved to different locations, mostly open fields but still no GPS signals and it’s stuck on OPTI whiles our doors. Please any help?

The Mavic cannot pull in GPS signals from inside some structures. I would STRONGLY advise you don't do that again. ... just testing gimbal operation while it is hovering, without moving it at all.

I don't know if you understood my issue well. My Mavic air can't connect to GPS even on an open field. It's stuck on OPTI mode even when I'm outside

How many satellites are showing on the App when you are attempting to get in GPS mode?

no easy fix, need to repair the gps unit, see reply #4.

Reactions: Seanv100
I just submitted a repair case online and shipped my Mavic Air for a fix on the GPS. Hope to share my experience with you guys

Hi I lost connection from my phone whilst trying to land my drone,I couldn't land it even when I RTH button, the drone crash into my balcony glass luckily it was a hard crash the drone is fine, but does anyone know if I can use just the RC remote to just land without connection to my phone?

Hi I lost connection from my phone whilst trying to land my drone,I couldn't land it even when I RTH button, the drone crash into my balcony glass luckily it was a hard crash the drone is fine, but does anyone know if I can use just the RC remote to just land without connection to my phone?
Yes .. of course you can.
The phone is just to see the camera view but the controller does the controlling even if you lose the phone.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito