DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No GPS

Danno802

Reactions
New to the world of drones. Have there been any new updates as to why many of us have had this problem? And is there a fix?

I think you need to be more specific. I used to have a Phantom 4 v2.0, and no issues, I used to have Air and always had GPS, Pro no issues, M2 Pro no issues, all with GPS (EDIT: Forgot to add Spark to the list, also no issues).

What bird are you referring to?

Reactions: Geri87 and Capt KO
I think you need to be more specific. I used to have a Phantom 4 v2.0, and no issues, I used to have Air and always had GPS, Pro no issues, M2 Pro no issues, all with GPS (EDIT: Forgot to add Spark to the list, also no issues).

What bird are you referring to?
Whenever I use the drone it always says fly with caution no GPS. It does always say that the home point has been updated. I do always get clear to takeoff. As I said I am new to drones.

Reactions: Geri87 and Capt KO
Home point won’t be recorded until enough satellites are detected.
The no gps message will be there pretty much every time you turn it on and until it acquires satellite positioning.

Whenever I use the drone it always says fly with caution . It does always say that the home point has been updated. I do always get clear to takeoff. As I said I am new to drones.
As @Starz said, the 'No GPS' goes away when you get "The homepoint has been updated" message. It happens once the drone grabs 9 sats. You will see the sats# at the top of the app. Hard to see it on the Mini.
What are you flying?

Reactions: Geri87
I have the same exact problem with my MM.It finds enough gps sats and then it record home point after 15 secs not more than 20 meters it looses them.Tried in different locations.Outside of the city is better but still looses them randomly and of course when it goes to 0 sats over 30 meters goes on atti mode.I tried replacing the gps module from an old MM which i crashed ,with basically the same results!!!I sent an email to dji for replacement lets see what they have to say.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD