DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

no idea where to start from can anyone help?

Hi i am kishan kumar i am planning to do a drone i have no idea where to start from can anyone help?
Search the internet for all the drone videos you can find and learn all you can from them. There are also a lot of internet places to look for education and tutorials. You just learn as you go.

Hi i am kishan kumar i am planning to do a drone i have no idea where to start from can anyone help?
The biggest issue facing you is being in India. The drone laws there are very strict. Hopefully some of our members that are citizens there will join your thread and give you some advice. Many ready to fly drones are crippled by geofencing in your country.

The biggest issue facing you is being in India. The drone laws there are very strict. Hopefully some of our members that are citizens there will join your thread and give you some advice. Many ready to fly drones are crippled by geofencing in your country.
True, but drone-hacks.com will help overcome the altitude limit if you are okay flying illegally.

but drone-hacks.com will help overcome the altitude limit if you are okay flying illegally.
With out starting a war, can you please explain why you would post such a comment?
I really do not understand the reasoning for it, especially given the "prosecution of the guy in Barcelona or Madrid etc." thread that you started.

I am just trying to understand 'where you are coming from', nothing else.

Reactions: YVRGUY
With out starting a war, can you please explain why you would post such a comment?
I really do not understand the reasoning for it, especially given the "prosecution of the guy in Barcelona or Madrid etc." thread that you started.

I am just trying to understand 'where you are coming from', nothing else.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I just give an option. Whether that option is right or wrong, for everyone it's different. I personally don't use drone hacks or break the law, but with ridiculous laws like in India, maybe I would actually use it. I give it as an option, who doesn't want doesn't use it. As easy as that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00B3rin