DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No image feed

merquades

Reactions
hi folks I have just received the mavic but I cannot get an image feed. I had one for about a minute then it broke up followed by going grey. Have tried it on two devices and all cables properly plugged in. Anyone else had this?

hi folks I have just received the mavic but I cannot get an image feed. I had one for about a minute then it broke up followed by going grey. Have tried it on two devices and all cables properly plugged in. Anyone else had this?
If you are using the bottom USB port, you need to disconnect the cable from the side port.

I'm having the same problem. My Mavic worked fine for two days after getting it. Now when i connect to the Mavic with my cell i get no video Feed at all. It not a cable issue. I have tried Two different I phones and my andriod Tablet and none get a video feed. The Gimbal is working fine. Its like the camera itself just quit working. I started a support case with DJI. Wish me luck
TK

Rayzin here. I found out that the tablet needs to recognize the controller as a device. After the controller syncs with the drone, plugging in the usb cable causes the tablet/phone to recognized the controller and it loads drivers just like a computer when you plug in a device. Moments later you have connection. I fought with this and even managed to get the Amazon Fire tablet to work perfectly with the setup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato