DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Image to Camera after Vibration Board replacement

surf44

Reactions
The other day I got my mavic pro caught in a tree for the first time. Luckily it fell to the ground and the only visable damage was 2 props and the gimbal broke off from the vibration dampener board. After countless videos on repairing it I bought the part suprised that It was only $15 to replace. Followed step by step taking it apart and putting it back together but after doing it im getting no image to the camera, I dont know for sure that the camera worked after the crash before the repair, I didn't try turning it on after the crash.

Tried searching it up but mostly shows camera not working out of no where not after a crash, Is there any diagnostics that I can to do to see if it is broke from the crash or if somehow I messed something up after repairing it.

Gimbal ribbon cable. My educated guess

I have no clue, but Would it be the gimbal ribbon if the gimbal works fine. Is the other stranded wire for the camera?

View this thread, I fought a ribbon cable on my Mavic pro. My camera would do the dance, turn right. then no more gimbal control

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki