DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Manually Programmed RTH Routes?

revitup77

Reactions
I've been looking through the missions in the Dronelink public repositories for some tips. One thing I noticed is that none of the missions I've seen include a return to home path. Does no one include a route to get their drone back home? Do all the old hands at this just rely on pushing the RTH button when the mission completes?

I've been looking through the missions in the Dronelink public repositories for some tips. One thing I noticed is that none of the missions I've seen include a return to home path. Does no one include a route to get their drone back home? Do all the old hands at this just rely on pushing the RTH button when the mission completes?
No the "old" hands adjust and add to and make the last waypoint as near home point as possible :) So when it completes the mission it is home. ;)

So how goes it over in Pawleys Island...haven't been in years, Greenville area here :)

No the "old" hands adjust and add to and make the last waypoint as near home point as possible :) So when it completes the mission it is home. ;)

So how goes it over in Pawleys Island...haven't been in years, Greenville area here :)

Wife and I retired here in Pawleys couple years ago and love it. Hunting, fishing, golfing and drinking. 'Arrogantly Shabby'. Resort area but still has a small town feel.

Wife and I retired here in Pawleys couple years ago and love it. Hunting, fishing, golfing and drinking. 'Arrogantly Shabby'. Resort area but still has a small town feel.
I hear ya, my wife passed away 4 years ago and I ended up here. I was headed to Beaufort...just never made it..maybe this summer I'll visit Pawley again..Glad to hear it still has the small town feel... I could use some "Arrogantly Shabby"....Happy Holidays to you and yours ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frodri