DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No menu screen on start up

Aaron

Reactions
So I turned on my goggles today and they will not advance past the DJI logo screen. I've tried charging the battery, disconnecting the goggles from the band, They Also will not connect to the aircraft. I can't get it to advance to the menu screen.
The last time I used them 2 or 3 weeks ago they worked just fine. I've had them for about 6 or 8 months and I've never had a problem with them, anybody got any ideas.

I have not tried that yet ,I will try that on Monday when I get back to work where I have access to a computer ,all I have at home is a tablet.

I have read that this behavior is what can happen when the connection from headband to screen is not fully established or secured, or the contacts are dirty etc.

I have tried cleaning the connections and resecuring the headband, no change. I will try connecting to DJI assistant 2 tomorrow, but I think it's going to have to get sent back,but at least it's getting colder here and it's about the end of flying season here.
Anybody know how long the warranty is on these ? I bought mine in May

I bit the bullet and sent them in yesterday, we'll see what they say. I saw on another post for somebody else had the identical problem and they exchanged them for a new pair. I hope they'll do the same thing for mine. I'll post back when I find out.

I bit the bullet and sent them in yesterday, we'll see what they say. I saw on another post for somebody else had the identical problem and they exchanged them for a new pair. I hope they'll do the same thing for mine. I'll post back when I find out.
Well I finally got my goggles back today either though DJI says they haven't even sent them yet, but the problems fixed and they repaired my old goggles not replaced them. I don't know what they did but they seem to work okay now. They wouldn't tell me what they did either. Getting information from them as like trying to get Donald Trump to release his tax information.

Reactions: Pathogen
Well that is odd that they don't share the fix, perhaps the fix allows for other things they don't want known.

I spoke with DJI again today and they finally informed me that it was a software glitch in the goggles is why it would not advance past the DJI logo startup screen it was fixed for free under warranty

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin