DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No pano folders :(((

markyga

Reactions
I had no trouble taking panos for a Dronebase job last time. This time... no pano folders created! What am I doing wrong? I’ve looked everywhere in the DJI Go 4 app for the settings to save the individual pictures and can’t find it. Help!

are you saving your images to the internal memory or to an external SD card? Have you hooked your drone up to the PC to see if they are on it?
There is also a setting in the Go4 within the camera settings.
Save_Orig.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRock and Porky
Hi, thanks for the quick response. Could you please tell me how you got to that “Save Original” screen? I’ve looked everywhere and just can’t seem to navigate to it.

not a problem.. click on the camera setting menu (arrow pointing towards it.) then click on the gear icon across the top of the menu. This picture is from an older version of DJI Go.. but what I typed here is from the newest version.
Save_Orig.PNG

Last edited:
Oh wow... a thousand thanks! Never occurred to me to check the gear icon settings. Kept looking at the camera icon settings. DOH!! OK, it was turned off. I guess that explains it. Will try it first thing tomorrow morning. ‘Preciate it!

Reactions: HVYMTL
Tried it out this morning... pano folders are back! Thanks again, HVYMTL.

BEWARE, FOLKS....
When you update your firmware, it resets your Save Original Panoramas setting back to disabled!!!

BEWARE, FOLKS....
When you update your firmware, it resets your Save Original Panoramas setting back to disabled!!!
Well, that explains THAT!! Thank you!! I was at a loss as to why my pano folder suddenly disappeared.

BEWARE, FOLKS....

It can reset many other settings as well including important ones like RTH settings so always worth checking through your settings after a firmware update.

John

Reactions: TheRock
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez