DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No play the video

Mavic_Carlos

Reactions
Hello from Spain, I have been flying with my M2P and when I return home I have cut the video files of the SD and copied them to my PC. I start to reproduce them and it turns out some of them look but others remain fixed in the first image but I don't know how to move. It is as if it were a photo. However the scrollen video application is run. Because it can be?. I'm sure I have been recording.

Does payback of video work through the app onscreen, while micro SD card is in the M2P ?

You can easily test the whole thing at home powered up on the kitchen table.
Sometimes people get the controller buttons mixed up for video or photo, or it's set wrong on the app screen.
Of course when recording video the counter will be working under the record button.

Hello from Spain, I have been flying with my M2P and when I return home I have cut the video files of the SD and copied them to my PC. I start to reproduce them and it turns out some of them look but others remain fixed in the first image but I don't know how to move. It is as if it were a photo. However the scrollen video application is run. Because it can be?. I'm sure I have been recording.
When you are recording be sure to stop recording and allow a few seconds to close the file before turning off the Mavic, this is important to make the file readable after downloading.
A common problem is that older computers don't really have the ability to play higher resolution 4K especially the Mavic 2 Pro files which are 10 bit and H.265.
You may have to record in H.264 or even 1080p - or see if you can play it on a more powerful computer at this stage.

Another possibility your computer video codecs are not up to date, or there is a newer version of the player you are using. Try a new download of VLC Player perhaps.

Que Bueno! Feliz Navidad mi hermano!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky