DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No rth confirmation

Eijin

Reactions
Doe's anyone experience that even after several seconds after starting the mavic and getting proper full gps bars there is no voice confirmation for rth? It does display hp on my map but there is no voice confirmation. And it's not sound in my smartphone that is silenced.

According to what I have read on other threads people are getting quite accurate rth within few inches. Mine sometimes display his hp few feet away when looking at the map.

Doe's anyone experience that even after several seconds after starting the mavic and getting proper full gps bars there is no voice confirmation for rth? It does display hp on my map but there is no voice confirmation. And it's not sound in my smartphone that is silenced.

According to what I have read on other threads people are getting quite accurate rth within few inches. Mine sometimes display his hp few feet away when looking at the map.

I don't think you are waiting long enough. With the latest firmware, it can take a while for full gps and sometimes I see gps and then it will switch back to opti or atti before it finally settles on full gps. It is only then that I hear confirmation of the home point being set.

I don't think you are waiting long enough. With the latest firmware, it can take a while for full gps and sometimes I see gps and then it will switch back to opti or atti before it finally settles on full gps. It is only then that I hear confirmation of the home point being set.
Maybe I'll run some tests later altough honestly I think-and I have read it before-that I w as waiting long enough for gps lock...

I usually wait until I have enough GPS signals. And yeah, my Mavic lands within one feet (but I always check because it has been wrong meters......)

When it is returning within inches it is because of precision landing (most likely) being turned on.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vishal@12