DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No timer for photos

Hooligan91

Reactions
Why do I only have the option for single photo shooting ?! I have tried almost everything and cannot get it to the timed shooting for photos. Photo is attached of what I am talking about. Thanks in advanced!!! Please help ! I’d really love to get some time lapses for this project I am working on :/

33f6b618335c0537cf61df3d29e6e898.jpg

Have a look at the side of the controller, flight mode switch. Seems like you’ve got it set in tripod mode. Set the slider to p mode, middle setting.?

Edit...

ignore my message about tripod mode, I’ve just tested it and my conclusion is you have no memory card fitted in your drone? I get the same symptoms with no card fitted??

Last edited:
Have you got a memory card fitted inside the drone or are you using the internal memory? If using the internal memory, you’ll definitely get the problem you’ve addressed. Ignore my last message about tripod mode, my bad????

Last edited:
So if I’m not using an SD card you can’t do timed shots ?!? That may be my issue. I’ve kind of grown to love not using and SD card and having it instantly to share on my phone lol

So if I’m not using an SD card you can’t do timed shots ?!? That may be my issue. I’ve kind of grown to love not using and SD card and having it instantly to share on my phone lol

The internal memory is only about 8Gb on a M2, way to small for vids and loads of Raw photos.

You haven’t stated what you’ flying?

Oh I haven’t tried yet lol. I was saying the on board “internal memory” is 16gb. I’m gonna try and put a card in and see if it changes. FINGERS CROSSED !! I’ll let you know my findings! Thanks so much for staying with me on this. I’ve really been bummed I haven’t been able to do any Hyperlapses :(

Oh I haven’t tried yet lol. I was saying the on board “internal memory” is 16gb. I’m gonna try and put a card in and see if it changes. FINGERS CROSSED !! I’ll let you know my findings! Thanks so much for staying with me on this. I’ve really been bummed I haven’t been able to do any Hyperlapses :(

I’m 100% sure it will solve your problem, it did when I tested mind earlier today. Remember to Press the external memory storage when the Go4 app asks you.?

Good man, now go and take some photos/vids?? remember to share them with us on here?

Reactions: Hooligan91
Will do my friend. Will do !!!! [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] You just made my month !! DJI support couldn’t even help me. Go figure lol

Reactions: Porky
You can still share pictures right away from your phone - all you have to do is download each through the DJIgo4 app after you land and then share it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez