DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No unauthorized drones allowed

8BitMavics

Reactions
Was going to do some camera work today and I'm sure high enough (betw 250-300ft) and no one would have noticed, but passed on it anyway. At least they're slightly open minded enough to say no "unauthorized" drones. Wouldn't want a drone accident ending with the bird on someone's head.

76c26b545646fc8e5d2659b36b9ab0b6.jpg

Reactions: Crchisholm
Its no different than somebody filming with their phone or GoPro and posting videos on YouTube. It's a great way to show everybody how great it is and its free advertising for the following year to get a bigger turn out.

Its no different than somebody filming with their phone or GoPro and posting videos on YouTube. It's a great way to show everybody how great it is and its free advertising for the following year to get a bigger turn out.

Yes, they dont grab your cell phone and tell you that you cant shoot.

Probably due to copyright infringement.

They probably only allow their own photo crew to capture footage.

Was going to do some camera work today and I'm sure high enough (betw 250-300ft) and no one would have noticed, but passed on it anyway. At least they're slightly open minded enough to say no "unauthorized" drones. Wouldn't want a drone accident ending with the bird on someone's head.

76c26b545646fc8e5d2659b36b9ab0b6.jpg

Hmmm it's great that the Mavic Pro has a 4+ mile range. Who's going to chase a drone from.... exactly they don't know where[emoji33]

I thought about that. In one of the threads there was a comment about launching far away so they can't pin where you are... tossing it on the front seat and driving off and packing up later... I forgot which thread. Something about staying inconspicuous.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom