DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

no video feed

raven swe

Reactions
Anyone else having this problem,, I've been having it since the latest update, restarting the sc and it comes back, intermittent problem, sometimes it does it sometimes it don't,

Same - actually had this happen couple days ago. I was doing some pre-flight testing and my screen was blank when it connected to the M2P, but I had a good GPS fix/location on the map. Ended up rebooting the SmartController and it re-established the video link. Seems to be a syncing issue?

Same - actually had this happen couple days ago. I was doing some pre-flight testing and my screen was blank when it connected to the M2P, but I had a good GPS fix/location on the map. Ended up rebooting the SmartController and it re-established the video link. Seems to be a syncing issue?

Ive done that a few times, but its random and doesnt happen every time.

@Thunderdrones True - I've been attempting to replicate the issue by doing multiple troubleshooting steps so I can forward some notes back to DJI Support. At least its a known issue...... it's not a deal breaker, just a nuisance for now

@Thunderdrones True - I've been attempting to replicate the issue by doing multiple troubleshooting steps so I can forward some notes back to DJI Support. At least its a known issue...... it's not a deal breaker, just a nuisance for now
Yep. I have sold some of them and people are telling me the same thing. I tried to tell them there's nothing wrong with the controller just restart it a few times. They don't believe me.

I am used to dealing with mavic airs and sparks and everything else that has connection problems. My customers aren't lol

Oh, is DJI aware? If so, good.

They are aware, but have not updated a solution yet. Owners trying to find a workaround themselves:

Crystalsky also had some problems when it was first released, but eventually got ironed out. But every time there is an FW update... roll the dice.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima