DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Video In-Flight Video Recorded for Last Few Flights

don26812

Reactions
All of a sudden, my Mavic Pro does not record the on-board video. It records the video to the memory card, but there is no 720p video in the controller memory as viewed by the DJI Go 4 app. Panoramas and still images are recorded fine. Also, there is still plenty of internal memory available. I am using a iPad for the display. Is there a setting I messed up?

Also, I see where I can clear the iPad of all of the flight records, but there does not appear to be any way to selectively clear flight records in the DJI Go 4 App.

All of a sudden, my Mavic Pro does not record the on-board video. It records the video to the memory card, but there is no 720p video in the controller memory as viewed by the DJI Go 4 app. Panoramas and still images are recorded fine. Also, there is still plenty of internal memory available. I am using a iPad for the display. Is there a setting I messed up?

Also, I see where I can clear the iPad of all of the flight records, but there does not appear to be any way to selectively clear flight records in the DJI Go 4 App.

In DJI Go 4 general settings there is an option called “cache video while recording” and you want that on to cache video. Also this only happens when using DJI Go 4. If you use Litchi or any other 3rd party app they actually record the cache files directly to the photos app in its own album

Thanks a lot, Brett. What if my cache is full? I have not actually made sure it is on yet. If it is on, I will be looking for a way to clear it, since I assume it is full and that is why no recording is being done.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottster03