DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No video mini 3pro

Daytona500

Reactions
New mini3pro I have no picture on my sc screen and the map lower left is white no map any advice?ok I got maps working but my screen is black'it shows the map and controls but no picture what am I not doing

Attachments

• Blank RC Screen.jpg
    Blank RC Screen.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
why does it say (aircraft connected to USB)

Reactions: MS Coast
was charging it up but it doesnt matter i have no video when I try to fly

I'll try that later today thanks
Have you got the video back?
I see you said that there was no video even when the DJI RC wasn't being charged but I have included this screen shot in case others see no video when charging. The video transmitting can be turned off to save power when charging.

USB enabled - No image tx.jpg

I've tried all suggestions still no video . this drone stinks it should be easy turn on rc turn on drone and you have a screen with a picture. Never had this trouble with my air it always worked the way its suppose to.

yea I can fly the drone but no video, also it keeps going in and out of atti mode I have 35 sat what gives with that

I've emailed Drone Nerds about sending it back a couple day ago haven't heard back from them yet. Still hoping this can be fixed too

• Sad
Reactions: Torque
Finally heard from Drone nerds, they said send it back for a new one, hope this one works right. Seem these mini pros have all kinds of issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vishal@12