DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Video settings?

tmuich

Reactions
I have recently updated firmware on both Controller and Drone.

I hadn't noticed this before because I don't mess with my settings very often. I now have no Video options or settings to choose using Go-4 application.
I have tried two different phones for login and both don't show video settings. I can still shoot video from my remote but it's the options have just vanished.
The option for changing Photos is there, just no video.

I apologize if this is a thread already. I can't find anything on the net describing this issue.

Thanks in advance!

I have recently updated firmware on both Controller and Drone.

I hadn't noticed this before because I don't mess with my settings very often. I now have no Video options or settings to choose using Go-4 application.
I have tried two different phones for login and both don't show video settings. I can still shoot video from my remote but it's the options have just vanished.
The option for changing Photos is there, just no video.

I apologize if this is a thread already. I can't find anything on the net describing this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried deleting the go 4 app & reinstalling it?

Yes, I'm concerned it's with the drone or controller, since I have the same issue on two different phones.

I'm sorry for wasting your time. Because I don't use this function to often. I forgot you have this

1541184774334.png

DUH... I didn't see this icon.

One other interesting quirk I found with the M2Z. Normally when you're in video mode, you can switch to camera mode by pressing on the shutter button on the remote and vice-versa. The press to switch doesn't take a photo or start recording.
However if you are in digital zoom, then shutter button to switch is disabled. You instead have to click on the icon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid