DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Video settings?

tmuich

Reactions
I have recently updated firmware on both Controller and Drone.

I hadn't noticed this before because I don't mess with my settings very often. I now have no Video options or settings to choose using Go-4 application.
I have tried two different phones for login and both don't show video settings. I can still shoot video from my remote but it's the options have just vanished.
The option for changing Photos is there, just no video.

I apologize if this is a thread already. I can't find anything on the net describing this issue.

Thanks in advance!

I have recently updated firmware on both Controller and Drone.

I hadn't noticed this before because I don't mess with my settings very often. I now have no Video options or settings to choose using Go-4 application.
I have tried two different phones for login and both don't show video settings. I can still shoot video from my remote but it's the options have just vanished.
The option for changing Photos is there, just no video.

I apologize if this is a thread already. I can't find anything on the net describing this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried deleting the go 4 app & reinstalling it?

Yes, I'm concerned it's with the drone or controller, since I have the same issue on two different phones.

I'm sorry for wasting your time. Because I don't use this function to often. I forgot you have this

1541184774334.png

DUH... I didn't see this icon.

One other interesting quirk I found with the M2Z. Normally when you're in video mode, you can switch to camera mode by pressing on the shutter button on the remote and vice-versa. The press to switch doesn't take a photo or start recording.
However if you are in digital zoom, then shutter button to switch is disabled. You instead have to click on the icon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403