DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Video

recoil

Reactions
I recently had a crash with my mavic, the camera stopped working and gimbal was shaking violently.
I got another whole camera assembly (gimbal\camera\controller card\shake board) that I know is good (it came out of a working Mavic) and tried it in the damaged Mavic, the gimbal worked fine no more shaking however I am not getting video.
What else could be at fault here? everything seems ok except I do not get a video. Thank you all for your help.

I recently had a crash with my mavic, the camera stopped working and gimbal was shaking violently.
I got another whole camera assembly (gimbal\camera\controller card\shake board) that I know is good (it came out of a working Mavic) and tried it in the damaged Mavic, the gimbal worked fine no more shaking however I am not getting video.
What else could be at fault here? everything seems ok except I do not get a video. Thank you all for your help.

Camera controller board may have failed, thats the part inside

Camera controller board may have failed, thats the part inside
The camera controller is ok since as I mentioned before is part of the entire assembly that I moved from a working AC,
Thank you for the info any other ideas of what to check?

The camera controller is ok since as I mentioned before is part of the entire assembly that I moved from a working AC,
Thank you for the info any other ideas of what to check?

was a guess, ive just had a mate who had the same issue, he also had a repair man replace pretty much all the camera related parts with the same issue, he had to send it to DJI in the end, luckily his warranty was from activation so he still had about 3 months worth left, DJI didnt say what they did other than quoting him camera and board replacement

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54