DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nobody Cares that you dont like the Air

They should really have a separate forum, mavicairpilots.com
Will stop folk on both sides getting upset and it really is only a Mavic by name.

I have yet to find a product that EVERYONE loves. It never happened in history and may never happen in future. So who cares what others think about the product you just bought. Enjoy and don’t let them spoil your fun and excitement.

Reactions: Rob1963
I have yet to find a product that EVERYONE loves. It never happened in history and may never happen in future. So who cares what others think about the product you just bought. Enjoy and don’t let them spoil your fun and excitement.

Not that's the truth! We can't even get all dudes to like ******, much less any thing else.

How about the YouTube video of the guys title saying "Dont buy the Mavic Air Watch this before you buy the Mavic Air" or something to that effect. He says his Buddy can predict the future and DJI is coming out with a Magic Pro 2 in a few weeks or so, so save your money. There are some choice words I would like to say to him but he's not here to defend himself so to make it short "Mind your own buying preference" People can buy what they want when they want...Yeah, his buddy is always right predicting the future.

Reactions: Verizondrone28
How about the YouTube video of the guys title saying "Dont buy the Mavic Air Watch this before you buy the Mavic Air" or something to that effect. He says his Buddy can predict the future and DJI is coming out with a Magic Pro 2 in a few weeks or so, so save your money. There are some choice words I would like to say to him but he's not here to defend himself so to make it short "Mind your own buying preference" People can buy what they want when they want...Yeah, his buddy is always right predicting the future.

In the hood, we call that "pocket watching". I own several drones including the Mavic Pro. If I want to buy the Air and then buy the Mavic Pro 2, that's completely my business. My only reason for hesitating and waiting on the Pro 2 is that I live Michigan and don't do a lot of flying this time of year anyway. If it were summer I'd already have an Air on order.

Last edited:
Reactions: cappy24
On the Air, does the camera/gimble break if you look at wrong, like on the Pro? ....
Mine was delivered broken, unfortunately. I hope DJI will simply replace the brand new drone instead of trying to refurbish it. I’ve not had it a week nor have I flown it for 40 minutes (2 batteries). I noticed on the first flight but thought I was doing something wrong.

Mine was delivered broken, unfortunately. I hope DJI will simply replace the brand new drone instead of trying to refurbish it. I’ve not had it a week nor have I flown it for 40 minutes (2 batteries). I noticed on the first flight but thought I was doing something wrong.

Prepare for the dreaded 'R' branded on your serial number like a hot iron on a cows butt.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857