DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nobody Cares that you dont like the Air

I have noticed that, but it is only fair that if someone can buy it, like it, and shill it on a forum. It should be OK for others to point out what they dont like about it too.
Its having both sides of the story that makes for good decision making.

I have noticed that, but it is only fair that if someone can buy it, like it, and shill it on a forum. It should be OK for others to point out what they dont like about it too.
Its having both sides of the story that makes for good decision making.

I just think its funny...its almost like it makes them feel good to talk bad about what someone else is happy to get!

Love the AIR much smaller than Pro! It will be my everyday drone

I get it. I think similarly about the CS threads, the Goggle threads, and the blonderphone threads. Its almost like there is a commission on the line sometimes. :D

Yeah, who cares what people say. As long as you are happy with your purchase, or ok with not purchasing it. Everyone has their own reasons for deciding. I don’t feel I have to justify my decision by defending the Mavic Air to people who want to **** on it. Who cares what they say.

I literally almost talked myself out of buying it because of all the "know it alls"... so glad I didnt, yes I understand the P2 is coming out, but this drone def worth money.

Before i by bought my mp I read a lot about it on diff forums if I had taken notice of all the negativity I would not have bothered so the moral of this story is who cares what people say hate or good as long as you enjoy what you get

Reactions: Callum
Video on the Air is smoother, not sure if it's the recessed gimbal, or that it holds it's position 2x better, or the 100mbps. But it's noticeably better than the Pro. Just make sure you don't set sharpness to -1 like you do on the pro. Out of the box the sharpness is really great on Air.

How is the gimbal in sport mode?

Some of you seem awfully defensive for folks that “don’t care if you don’t like the Mavic Air” lol.

Reactions: ljp3 and coop64
Some of you seem awfully defensive for folks that “don’t care if you don’t like the Mavic Air” lol.

Probably because it's quite annoying when someone takes a dump over something you are excited about. If you want to tare into my Dell XPS 12 laptop that I got a few years ago I'll not be bothered. It was cutting edge and innovative at the time but now it's old news and the novelty has worn off. However, I'm super excited about the Air and it's quite annoying when it's called a selfie-drone (which makes me think of daft wee girls and iphones) and then professional is used in the next sentence to describe the MP/MPP :rolleyes:

Probably because it's quite annoying when someone takes a dump over something you are excited about. If you want to tare into my Dell XPS 12 laptop that I got a few years ago I'll not be bothered. It was cutting edge and innovative at the time but now it's old news and the novelty has worn off. However, I'm super excited about the Air and it's quite annoying when it's called a selfie-drone (which makes me think of daft wee girls and iphones) and then professional is used in the next sentence to describe the MP/MPP :rolleyes:

I can ASSURE you the Air is no "selfie" drone on steroids, like the Spark. It is a legitimate drone in its own right. Most of the people who say its "better" than the Pro and vice versa that the Air is "better" probably do not own the other drone, no one like myself who owns both would say that one is conclusively better than the other. Someone even went as far as to post a video on why they aren't buying the Air? I mean really? why? talk about self justification. lol

As someone who owns both and has been testing both extensively over the past few days, I can tell you I am quite surprised with how well the Air has been performing. It has taken every test I have thrown at it, and performed flawlessly, surprisingly well in some cases, like the range.

People have to understand that both of these drones have their pros and cons. Its the same with car manufacturers. You can buy a Dodge Viper, or you can get the ACR which has no AC, radio, or carpet. But its insanely faster than the standard one. Yet people will bash the ACR as "not as good as the regular one" because it doesn't have AC.

While I can say it wont be replacing my Pro, it will also be taking up a place where I wouldn't take my Pro previously, and I expect the results of a legitimate drone.

Again lol... how is the gimbal in sport mode?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark